Gnostics Gnostics 31-35, F 9 Answers Feb 13, 2013 in EP

With any disease whether mental or physical it is dependent on both genetics and environment.

Best Answer

Thank you for your reply ; )

Best Answer

You're welcome.

Best Answer

Just through experience I think it is more likely from bad experiences, abuse neglect. Sometimes it's genetic but I think more so all the bad shirt that can happen in life is what's gets you there

Best Answer

Thanks for your input. I agree with you! From what I've been through it seems like abuse and neglect got me to some sadness but I've had doctors tell me it's genetic ( for me)..? And I do not agree with them on my account, because when I'm away from people who have hurt me, or not in an a abusive relationship, I'm fine and actually happy. Of course I reflect on the past, that's not a good thing for me. But I use it to guide me in making better decisions for the future. Thanks again. Cheers

Best Answer

It depends on Whom does the observing.Behavioral science would have you believe that it is all genetics. Like having a hammer,everyone becomes a nail. Bad thing do really happen to people. The scientists see only their chemical hammer, there by making a bad situation worse. Behavioral science is first and foremost a business!

Best Answer

Thank you I completely agree with you. Thank you for your time and care.

Best Answer

You are welcome! I've been there.

Best Answer

Both, because experience.

Best Answer

Thank you for your reply ; )

Best Answer

I think it can be both

Best Answer