litelover litelover 36-40, M 10 Answers Jun 7, 2012

I'm not down with the yelling part, but if the doctor believes the patient isn't taking their meds he should call them out on it.

Best Answer

respectfully but not disrespectfully he should not practically charge me of a felony but he has nothing to go on he is a dr not a judge so he needs to act like a dr but thank god i switched drs i pity the people who still see the jerk though

Best Answer

I believe all people should be respectful whether they are a doctor, a sandwich maker, a janitor, a teacher, whatever.

Best Answer

you are right about that

Best Answer

i do my best to be respectful if i am not i will at least apologize and try harder to be respectful but i will not be mean because i can like this dr i am talking about did

Best Answer

They are trying to make ppl better and its kind of hard when they will not do their part..

Best Answer

true but repect gets them farther than rudeness

Best Answer

Let me guess, this happened to you?

Best Answer

darn right i switched to a different dr who treats me with alot more respect and asks people to get bloodwork and don't smirk about it and does not accuse me of not taking meds like i should becasuse i do take them she is respectful to me and treats me like a patient not a criminal like the dr i had before who considered himself god

Best Answer

A doctor shouldn't be disrespectful ,but if you are not taking your meds and following doctors orders, then why do you keep going to him? He probably feels there are people who really need help and you are wasting his time.

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

Yeah, but the visit should be for free.

Best Answer

that's an understatement the dr should be paying me to see him for doing that

Best Answer

Accusing and yelling? They need their license revoked.

Best Answer

exactly

Best Answer

Yell you say? No.

Best Answer

no dr has that right they need to be respectful

Best Answer

I agree.

Best Answer

people have the right to take their business elsewhere and that is what i have done

Best Answer