dolly99 dolly99 41-45, F 9 Answers Apr 26, 2012

some dreams are explicit and implicit meaning .. sometimes we need to believe in our dreams .. when we understand the meaning of our dreams we can avoid bad things and we can know about the good things .. I myself have many self dream come true .. that'a why i believe in a dream .. until I can decipher the meaning of my own dreams..

Best Answer

Listen, I am new here but felt compelled to reply. I, DO have dreams/visions awake and asleep that 100% of the time DO and HAVE come true or happened. Ppl can call me a liar but anyone who knows me will tell them I am anything but. So YES absolutely they can and do! Write them down and later in life go back and reread them. It'll amaze you how you can literally envision being there at that exact moment all over again! Truly..... Try it. <br />
Katie Rose

Best Answer

I think usually theyre just sorting out the stuff from the day mixed in with whatevers going on in your subconscious. I have had dreams come true, mostly bad, stuff that I wouldnt have said would happen been dreamt about then sometimes months later has come true, and I've remembered the dream cus it was upsetting and real feeling and then its happening in waking life; other times its not been the whole dream but the odd element, usually that comes about quicker and isnt just bad

Best Answer

it's a way for your subconscious to commuticate with you . . . and yes . . .dreams do come true . . .

Best Answer

They all have meaninings. No matter how "meaningLess" they might seem. Many or few times they come true. <br />
No dream is a dream. Its actually has this thing of its own.

Best Answer