Settle down settle down
NedKelly1 NedKelly1 56-60, M 16 Answers Feb 7, 2012

Fine. But I'm still gonna read the Times

Best Answer

Best Answer

Yep, my car was written off when a woman pulled out of a junction straight into the side of me.

Best Answer

yep

Best Answer

I knew you would agree with me

Best Answer

tell that to guy with roadster parked under a big rig........they squish real good!

Best Answer

I live in Vancouver, and there is a certain type of people who are bad drivers, and they are everywhere, im not gonna say who they are but they know...

Best Answer

yes lady drivers

Best Answer

About as safe as guys NOT using the roads as a memory of a long lost or first time at a "go-kart track"!! lol

Best Answer

no.....you still got the men with the beer between their legs, or the gun under the seat prepared for road rage

Best Answer

Surely you should have a full stop after the word, 'drivers'?

Best Answer

maybe your correct

Best Answer

Well in the UK you get points on your licence for being on the phone whilst driving if your caught. But in my opinion if all distractions were kept out the way, be it overly loud music, eating or having a sip of coffee, tea, or soft drink. Its not only women who are distracted, since both my cars which have been written off this year, have been written off by male drivers, one who was not paying attention to the traffic lights, and the other someone who was traveling to fast in a 30 mph area.<br />
So its not just women drivers who need to stop distractions, it is all drivers

Best Answer

I will stop<br />
But but only when u promise not to do the same yourself

Best Answer

Only if all distracted and impaired driving were to stop completely, would driving be safer. I wouldn't narrow it down to a specific group like you did.

Best Answer