kateyesuc kateyesuc 61-65, F 15 Answers Dec 4, 2011

I am still here, so Yes.

Best Answer

Life is such a wonderful thing, I'm glad you're here. Have a wonderful holiday.

Best Answer

I think your heart is in the right place with this one, but ultimately I believe people are the ones who save other peoples lives, not a website. Were it not this website it would have been another, and then it would have been different people saving the lives of those in danger of losing them. Que sera, sera.

Best Answer

i think so yes because ep has saved me also

Best Answer

Probably as many as it has destroyed. So it's even.

Best Answer

If you feel they destroy, why are you here?

Best Answer

In a rather indirect way, certainly EP has saved lives. This is a place where we can air our problems and find people sympathetic, and some not so sympathic, to our problems. Having a place to safely vent sometimes is the best therapy that one can have. Are you personally a little bit at risk? If so, you can lean on the shoulders of a great man of the women on this site, it's a big place and there definitely is something for everyone. Hoping to hear more from you soon. Love you!

Best Answer

What a very good answer

Best Answer

Hard to say whether someone would have killed themselves but I am sure it has fed people's need for attention and affection and maybe a little effective too.

Best Answer

What a GOOD Reply, thank you

Best Answer

It did help me feel better.

Best Answer

I am sooo glad it did.

Best Answer

I am sooo glad it did.

Best Answer

no..but someone's kind advice has probably sent many down a healthier path

Best Answer

I agree

Best Answer

maybe. but it isnt really EP. Its the people on ep that might've saved a life or two

Best Answer

Sweetie, that is what I am talking about. Sorry I didn't phrase it beeter.

Best Answer

I'm guessing not a single one.

Best Answer

I would hope you're wrong.

Best Answer