LUKEIT LUKEIT 41-45, M 13 Answers Apr 28, 2013 in Politics

Only if Charles is wearing nice hats too.

Best Answer

Seems to work quite well.

Best Answer

It's part of England's heritage.England needs to stand tall and proud to have such a noble heritage as theirs.The monarchy don't have much to do with the running of England now days from what I've read.They help with tourism though people go to England to sight see the castles,changing of the guards,see the crowns,tiaras ect. They are a asset to England.Yes they serve a purpose and the ones like Harry pull their weight and serve their country.(HRH King Harry,he'd make a good King)

Best Answer

Sure, why not? If it gives them pride or enjoyment then great for them. I don't see the purpose but then again we have Hollywood in the USA.

Best Answer

Yes. Its one of the best things we have & generates income from tourists etc.

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

More like an enema I reckon !!!

Best Answer

I was married to a monarchist but personally never was "into" it, far as I'm concerned, they do not need it, and I believe that a large percentage of English people don't want it.<br />
The monarchy are just tax gobblers who should be kicked out of all the palaces and residences and made to be useful citizens. I defy anyone to convince me that they serve any real good purpose.

Best Answer

Yeah , what else do they have ?

Best Answer