To me all actions cause reactions. I Beleive in re incarnation and karma . I feel some things do randomly just happen, but mostly I Beleive it's about karma what we have done,and so forth the reaction. Exp I keep getting in car accidents and it's always whiplash on my right side of the neck. Now Im talking 10 accidents here none my fault. I Beleive in a past life I would be the one to chop off heads that the king deemed so. So even though I don't know these people in real life it's just karma that I was injured by my neck and not killed because it was my job.

Best Answer

Good question. But complicated. I never understood how the machine works. If true, it must be one Grand Experience Project on earth and God must be having a tough time maintaining the reasons and events mapping databa<x>se.

Best Answer

I believe everything happens to us for a reason. I look at it like this. <br />
I'm on holiday on a cruise ship, the ship sinks and only myself and 3 others survive. We land on a desert island. We either survive it or we don't. Whilst we decide to survive it, we find buried treasure. We are then rescued and once home our buried treasure gives us a life we could only dream about.<br />
In otherwords, every situation we find ourselves in can be good or bad, it totally depends on how we deal with it.<br />
In short "think bad, then our minds will think of reasons to prove ourselves right" <br />
However it's the same if we "think good, then our minds will think of reasons to prove ourselves right".<br />
Life and everything it throws at us is just another lesson.

Best Answer

I think some things happen for a reason.

Best Answer

u control ur fate but yes it does happen to us for a reason when we choose different options.

Best Answer

Nope, whatever happens is either by your own hand or completely by chance.. Look at your parter if you have one and just think just how many 10000s of different events had to have happened over the last 10000s of years just for you two to meet when you did.. It's not fate but it is insane!

Best Answer

I think a lot of what happens to humans is pre ordained by fate.

Best Answer

Accident triggered the Cancer.. which showed the loved one did not have the love you thought they did.. and the lottery was simply bitter sweet

Best Answer

Cause and effect..... but there is intent behind any of it.

Best Answer

not at all. but i do believe that everything that happens to us creates an opportunity to gain a positive perspective

Best Answer

How do you think you gain a positive perspective when the things that are happing to you are bad? ( husband walked out)

Best Answer
Best Answer

Most definately

Best Answer

Either it is destiny or something up.

Best Answer