nice Avi

Best Answer

To me, it's good therapy. I sit at home alone a lot and in pain continually. Talking, smiling and laughing with EPeople helps me cope.

Best Answer

It certainly is not a cure for those things, and if the pop-ups I get are any indication, there is a big potential that your computer may contract a virus, but as far as entertainment value, it must have merits as I continue to return. So, your body cannot operate on junk food, and neither can your mind... but all things in moderation is a good rule of thumb.

Best Answer

I like EP as it was referred to me by a good friend. I have been on it 7months now and have met some great people. There are some things disturbing to me but overall I enjoy it.

Best Answer

There are some creeps for sure. I just seem to get two kinds of friends on here...those who want to have sex, and those who want to cry about their problems. Not too many who are literally just here to talk and meet people on what I consider a 'normal' level. Thanks for your input!

Best Answer

same here david

Best Answer

With a pic like that..are you surprised?

Best Answer

It can be a bit of an escape, just depends on how well you manage your time on here

Best Answer

don;t know about the healthy part but i do know its the best thing to cumm along since fb :( that has turned to crap

Best Answer

i just need someone to talk to...EP is as good as i have found so far...<br />
i still cannot share everything,....but when a friend dies or turns their back on me for whatever reason,..or my so-called GF goes weird on me,..well at least i can come crawling back to EP..<br />
Often think of cancelling the net,.and how would i get on without it..<br />
Mostly its EP that would be most missed..<br />
But yes,.am also wary of the downsides you mention...<br />
Hard to discern whether it makes things better or worse,.but i tend to think it helps.

Best Answer

I think its healthy..it gets my mind off the stress of life. I enjoy the comments and photos too

Best Answer

depends on who's using it, their state of mind, reason for using the internet and ability to put it in perspective emotionally & physically.<br />
i'm using is this summer b/c I don't work in the summer and it's been a fun escape within reason.

Best Answer