monkeysintheattic monkeysintheattic 36-40 10 Answers Nov 6, 2012 in Politics

those camps are just waiting for some thing to happen my moneys on Civil war though once they go for the guns its on

Best Answer

Along with the millions of body boxes ready and waiting,and strong evidence of huge gas chambers activated and ready to use,I believe the FEMA camps are for any american citizens who protest at the abominations the ruling elite have planned.

Best Answer

Where is the strong evidence? Source?

Best Answer

FEMA camps are for US Citizens does not matter about who they go to War with:-)

Best Answer

So that is a yes.

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

Its almost like FEMA learned from the Katrina disaster that having nowhere for displaced disaster victims to go is a bad thing.

Best Answer

First the Military came in and took guns from Americans and FEMA did not come for days. They already had FEMA camps back then:-)

Best Answer

It takes a day for the military to set up a camp. Pre packed.

Best Answer

Won't have anything to do with a war with muslims. For no major offense of gov't just a Master Plan.. can be triggered when it is convenient... for them. There will be a array of offenses of either conservatives or Veterans who won't capitulate (or both). <br />
Knowledge may be some saving grace. "We the People..". have some power in our knowledge and our use of it versus a media in the pocket of one main filter of what gets on the news.. and government control of the economy..

Best Answer

Just gonna throw this out there - those pictures of these alleged FEMA concentration camps are actually aerial shots of various compounds in N. Korea. FEMA does in fact maintain some capability for housing refugees. Of course it does. That is exactly what it is for.

Best Answer

I am saddened by your lack of knowledge.

Best Answer

I am saddened by your lack of sources.

Best Answer
Best Answer
Best Answer
Best Answer

The fences are high,with the tops bent back and barb wired to stop people getting out.Why would any refugee,thankful for food,water and shelter,wish to escape?

Best Answer

Love you x

Best Answer

The pictures are of warehouse yards, regular prisons, actual *Nazi* concentration camps, there are some of the old Japanese internment camps from the 40s, and shots of N. Korea and other places.

Best Answer

Why would a government plotting the systematic capture and murder of thousands of its own people allow pictures and videos to be taken of these places?

Best Answer
Best Answer

There are several satellites that are not USA governed.

Best Answer

I'm not arguing that the Patriot Act isn't inviting abuse. I don't see what this blog you've linked to has to do with proof of internment camps. There is a picture of a turnstile allegedly in a train station (costs nothing to write a caption) and some guys posing in riot/swat gear. I don't get it. I'm following the link trail and these lists are describing mothballed military sites and, again, *actual* prisons.

Best Answer

The camps have been built with keeping people inside,not keeping people outside out.The barbed wire fences turn in towards the compounds.The body boxes are easily viewed by searching the subject.

Best Answer

Get back in the water.

Best Answer

The camps aren't camps. I've seen junkyards with inward-turning barbed wire - are they so the cars don't escape or are they that way so its harder to get away with breaking and entering?

Best Answer

I don't even know what that means.

Best Answer

LMFAO

Best Answer

Seriously, what does 'get back in the water' mean?

Best Answer
Best Answer

read it and weep

Best Answer

this question does not really make much sense. F.E.M.A. is the emergency response part of the federal goverment. Responding to the needs of people with in the borders of the United States. They respond to those in need.<br />
So I am at a lost as to what you are trying to ask.

Best Answer

There is this strange new bundle of conspiracy theories going around about how FEMA is part of some evil plot to enslave or imprison (pick a group). Pretty sad.

Best Answer

Are you aware that new laws are being pushed through government everyday which could make anyone standing or marching in a peaceful way against legislation an enemy of the state. In the UK an army can put up a camp in 24 hrs, so why have you got permanent ones? If they are so good why Haiti did not have any?

Best Answer

Haiti is not a part of the United States but a country on their own. Maybe in the UK it is common to arrest peaceful marchers by laws made overnight. But our congress takes months to agree on anything.

Best Answer

Are you aware of the new laws and those being pushed through?

Best Answer

It takes one day for an army to set up camp, what is the emergency to have them set up now?

Best Answer

I can set up a camp in minutes. Will it hold a few thousand people ? No. You say that an army can set up a camp in 24 hours. What are your facts? Can this "camp" offer long term housing for multi families that are displaced ? What are the sanitary conditions for those families ? In 24 hours is plumbing installed ? Are electrical services installed to every living quarters ? Are sidewalks and roadways installed ? I am sure your answers will be no.
Or you will come up will some other off of the wall comment.
It is better to be proactive then to be reactive. If you do not know what that means look it up in a dictionary.

Best Answer

Life is tiptoeing thru the tulips singing in unison.. we are having fun... we are having fun.. Don't bother us with facts..

Best Answer

It is silly to assert that the USA will go to war with all Muslims. <br />
All of the recent military engagements:<br />
Iraq - Afganistan - Kuwait - Kosovo - Somalia - Libya<br />
....have been fought while defending innocent Muslims from tyranny.<br />
And, besides, I would bet that the FEMA camps won't even question citizenship status or legal status.

Best Answer

Better a tent than the mud I always say. I fail to see the logic of this question. What would be accomplished by going to war against all Muslims?

Best Answer

Just asking if they would be used like in 1942 with the Japanese American citizens? Not really important to me though I am a UK citizen.

Best Answer

The only reason they could do that is because they were a relatively small community that was easily identifiable. And the US already had a long history of anti-asian sentiments and immigration policies. There's no way to do thins with a large or not easily identifiable group.

Best Answer

P!ss off, they have a consensus these days. Are you totally ignorant or do you think you are safe?

Best Answer

I'm just trying to explain the history.

Best Answer

As a citizen of the UK, will your administration be declaring war on the Zulu anytime soon or has your culture changed a bit since then?

Best Answer

w.t.f. fema has to do with Muslims I guess you blame the storms on Obama might as well every thing else where

Best Answer