breejones576 breejones576 22-25 14 Answers May 21, 2012

It can be but if you don't eat at fast food places all the time it ain't going to hurt you.

Best Answer

Yes they are. The meat they you is not real meat?

Best Answer

If you order the 1600 calorie meal yes. If you eat something considered small then no.

Best Answer

O.O try watching super size me n then ask that question

Best Answer

Unless if you only eat the salad....yes...ones in a while it is oke to eat there, but it really needs to be an exception

Best Answer

Yes, Fast food means processed freezer food, how can that be good for you, I won't even go there with the rubbish they claim to be food at places like McDonalds etc etc.<br />
The fast food culture is what's making us all obese..........

Best Answer

Not all of them have completely unhealthy menus. Thank goodness. But I do like a good 'ol greasy cheeseburger every now and then.

Best Answer

I think that is common knowledge...

Best Answer

Absolutely!

Best Answer

Yes once you have thyroid problems or chemical sensitivities you can tell instantly. There is lots of MSG used which is an excitotoxin. I have thyroid problems and when I eat it I get slow and sluggish and my voice goes weird and I have trouble hearing. Also it is physically addicting and not filling so you eat more. Try not eating it for a few months and you will find that you don't crave it. And if you do eat fast food after not eating it for awhile you will notice that it tastes off, that you don't feel 'full' even after eating a huge *** burger, and you will crave it the next day even though you feel like crap from eating it.

Best Answer