because otherwise they wouldn\'t get anyone... (just asking, not my opinion, I heard this recently...)
laleee laleee 26-30, F 19 Answers Jan 10 in Dating & Relationships

Not necessarily; some have such self esteem issues they won't let anyone near because they don't trust their motives. And it sounds like they may be justified in feeling that way.

Best Answer

Very good point!

Best Answer

Wow..whoever said that must be shallow enemy number 1. What an awful comment.

Best Answer

I agree... I just wonder where it comes from, why some guys would think that...

Best Answer

Always depends on the person.

Best Answer

i love these sort of controversial questions. looking forward to see the answers.

Best Answer

what do YOU think,curious.

Best Answer

personally I don't think so. All depends on the character of the person.

Best Answer

Sometime but sometimes people may hit on fat and ugly ones and this builds their self confidence, always better to try the good looking ones

Best Answer

It is what some guys think. To some extent I have seen the less popular women are a bit more likely to fall prey to guys. I don't think though, that they are easy.

Best Answer

yeah I wonder why guys think that....

Best Answer

Because some guys seem to sense who is "easy prey/vulnerable" and it does work for them. It's like most things, we hear more about the three guys who are complete jerks than we do about the seven guys who are reasonably nice guys.

Best Answer

No. Lol. Just because someone is bigger or uglier, doesn't want they're gagging to be filled in. Every woman is different.

Best Answer

Why lol?! :)

Best Answer

I'm not a woman i wouldn't know! Haha but i have a couple larger female friends, they don't go out looking to get laid or easiest to get into bed. Just because they're larger, doesn't mean they can't get a boyfriend or nothing, one of my larger friends is married to a handsome guy, and she's extremely beautiful. Inside and out. :)

Best Answer

Thanks :) But no, I meant, why the 'lol' ?! :)

Best Answer

OH! Because i found it funny, especially from people's responses

Best Answer

I don't think so, no.

Best Answer

Not necessarily

Best Answer

Its up to the Woman

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

ugly ones might be. Fat ones, if they are so fat the ceiling light might burn your butt so stay away.

Best Answer

Well I think fat and ugly women have a harder time getting laid by more attractive men. When they are with people who are just as ugly and fat as them I guess they are able to get laid lol. I always thought chubby chasers were really gross. One of my exes left me for a really fat woman lol

Best Answer

That's not such a nice thing to ask. Why do people put others in such categories? "fat" "ugly" we're all human, and we're all different, it is dependent on the personality of the individual, not because of the categories one places people in.

Best Answer

I put it in ' ' so it would be obvious that I don't like making those categories and that those categories are stupid.... but some people make them...

Best Answer

I'm sorry, just read the question.

Best Answer

yes...like me

Best Answer

why?

Best Answer

am easy

Best Answer

I suppose some might be less picky, but it would depend on the woman, not her looks, most often

Best Answer

most often?

Best Answer

I'm sure some women lower their standards because they feel they have to, for whatever reason real or imagined. If a person, male or female, feels they don't deserve or can't attract someone of quality, then they might settle for whatever comes along just to feel that at least SOME people find them attractive or at least want them

Best Answer

Ok :) thanks :)

Best Answer

Both even. If you look at my pics I am fat and ugly.

Best Answer