Going to get a lot higher so pack your stash full.

Best Answer

I'd have to say no. Even though it feels like it in the US, the reality is that some foods are so cheap that farmers can't even afford to harvest them at certain points in the market. If you insist on product branding, they will be more expensive but if you shop smart, you can save a ton of money. Another key is not to waste food. Buy what you need and use it so you don't throw much of it away.

Best Answer

Yes!...They will go higher, which is an unhappy thought. In an effort to fool the public into thinking that inflation is still low or non existent the market place has merely reduced the size of the product available. As an example, you cannot buy a 5 lb. bag of sugar anymore, it is now now a 4 lb. bag,but at the same price. This being done on every item on the food shelves. <br />
With global drought and demand increasing world wide for growing populations we will be paying more each and every year, of that I have no doubt.

Best Answer

Yes. And they are going higher. The drought out West and no one here to pick our produce because they kicked out all the illegals. The white people here think they are too good to do crawl on the ground and pick veggies. The chicken industry has no one to work in that. It seems gutting and killing chickens, which is disgusting to me, just is not what anyone but Mexican illegals will do.

Best Answer

yes i can only buy what i can afford and it does bother me

Best Answer

In Ireland food is pretty cheap. But I've heard that in Australia food is pretty expensive.

Best Answer

Yes. I have to shop like Hell just to feed my family...(Does roger1960 mean you were born in 1960?)

Best Answer

yep i was born that year lol and it was a good year

Best Answer

Me too...but I don't remember it

Best Answer

wow i remember back then but cant remember yesterday lol

Best Answer