unlockingsoul unlockingsoul 22-25, M 9 Answers Jun 24 in Community

In the minds of people who need Neolithic religions.

Best Answer

God created all men. And all men are sinners. Gods will is to Redeem His creation. That is done by believing and trusting Jesus.

Best Answer

I don't believe that a loving and all knowing god would create gay people only to subject them to a life of ridicule and persecution and then condemn them to hell for eternity. There is no such god. That's laughable.

Best Answer

Since there was not a "god" , it is highly unlikely that it created anything. What is it about homosexuals that you fear?

Best Answer

I think you have some real issues.

Best Answer

I think that what happens between a person and their God is their business, don't you?

Best Answer

We are all hand-crafted by God Himself; God created us and all that we encompass. Do you think the God who took the care and attention to give you life, would deny you eternal salvation? Stop listening to garbage from other people. Other people are not God.

Best Answer

You are a vile excuse for a human being.

Best Answer

He didn't state his opinion.

Best Answer

In fact, he's gay himself.

Best Answer

In that case; withdrawn. :)

Best Answer