Hell no. When I took my new anti-gay drugs they made me even more gay

Best Answer

I don't do drugs... idk. What's your thoughts? Have any opinion?

Best Answer

How reputable is your dealer?

Best Answer

Yes they do and I'm amazed how many fools believe they don't , only when misused are they not as effective .<br />
God people are gullible .

Best Answer

No. I have noticed a huge difference between brand name painkillers and generic painkillers. Even though the the pharmacist says they are the same and the packaging lists the same active ingredients, they are different. Both do their job at easing pain, which is what they are supposed to do, but the brand name painkillers get you high and the generic brand doesn't. No matter how many you take.

Best Answer

yes. same ingredient only cheaper.

Best Answer

YES and NO.

Best Answer

on not so serious illnesses yes, like cold, fever etc<br />
but not with cancer

Best Answer

For some they do. The ingredients are the same really. The difference is that with the generic forms the ingredients are not as finely measured or ground, which may cause the user other side effects or it simply doesn't get digested as well. I tend to ask for the name brands especially with prescribed drugs.

Best Answer

No

Best Answer