I just had someone berate me for it. She said it's really bad for cats. She said not if but when the cat gets sick it will cost thousands in vet bills. There's nothing wrong with her cat right now.
thanks4playing thanks4playing 46-50, M 10 Answers Apr 29 in Health

Looks like you have been talking to an extremist. I have given milk to cats for years and they have lived long lives. No worries.

Best Answer

Sounds like BS to me, cat's love milk I've given it to them my self. Their are a lot of nuts around these days, pays to keep your animals out of site and don't bring them up unless it's to someone you know, to keep them and ourselves safe from the weirdos.

Best Answer

if you give your cat milk, make sure it's 1% and add a little water to it. the milk fat is what will make your cat sick. I give mine water. if I do give him any milk, it's usually a spoonful

Best Answer

This was skim. Is that any better than 1%?

Best Answer

yeah, it's a little better, you should just give your cat water. it's easier on their stomach lining, and less chances of it getting sick

Best Answer

lactose free milk is okay

Best Answer

What's the point? Because someone told a story once about a cta drinking milk? Or because you think it's really healthy for it? Hey, i knew a lady that gave her dog m&ms. Swore everyone else was crazy. The dog loved em. For all of its short little 4 years.

Best Answer

having a lactose intolerant cat inside of a house is a bad deal

Best Answer

Did I write that nothing was wrong with the cat?

Best Answer

Hats like denying your dog a bone, or a baby it's bottle!

Best Answer

Well, the ironic thing is cats are lactose intolerant so it's not a good idea to give it milk.

Best Answer

Is that a fact?

Best Answer

Yeah, it's something my sister and a few other avid cat owners told me. But I've never been brave enough to give a cat milk (seeing as I've never owned one myself).

Best Answer

I had a cat growing up. It lived about 23 years and drank milk all the time. It died of natural causes. I've never heard that milk was bad for cats.

Best Answer