BloviatingBuffoon BloviatingBuffoon 70+, F 26 Answers Nov 22, 2012 in Health

Absolutely no way: there's no room for superstition in this world, or the next ;)

Best Answer

no I can't say I do

Best Answer

no. I doubt it.

Best Answer

I always feel like somebody's watching me, and I have no privacy oh ho oh.

I always feel like somebody's watching me, tell me is it just a dream

I'm just an average man with an average life.

I work from 9 to 5, hey dinky, I pay the price.

All I want is to be left alone! in my average home.

But why do I always feel like I'm in the twilight zone!?

Best Answer

Absolutely. For one we are all a spark of the Divine. So we have the God and Goddess inside of us all the time. Secondly we all have at least one spirit guide some of us have 2 or 3. That guide is with you 24 hours of everyday you are alive. Helping to guide you through the challenges of life. That's where those "Aha" moments come from. You spirit guise is infusing you with knowledge. Thirdly all the people you have known from this lifetime andball the others you have lived can come visit you any time they wants. Because they are in such a higher energy level we cant see or interact with then directly but they are there

Best Answer

Yes without a doubt.

Best Answer

yeah

Best Answer

oh yes.. always.. even when we are doing or right

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

Yes. He sees us when we're sleeping... He knows when we're awake... He knows when we've been bad or good so be good, for goodness sake...

(all sing...)

Best Answer

Watching us - I dont think so, but god is always here - when we want him, he is here for us

Best Answer

I think it's a distinct possibility, yes. I have no problem believing in some sort of spiritual higher intelligence, it's just that I never pictured Him as a bearded old man in a robe who walks around up in the clouds.

Best Answer

Absolutely.

Best Answer

loosely defined... yes

Best Answer

Only the elves in the pantry

Best Answer

Yeah I experience things that science cant explain

Best Answer

Moving past the limits of seeing the Demiurge as something like a human being -- existed before Time began, is present everywhere, giant white guy with a beard walking around tossing lightning bolts at people? k, whatever works for you -- but the ideas getting tossed about in physics these days don't sound that different from the old children's song about God being in the middle of every element of the universe. So, yes, watching, fifteen trillionth rerun of the same stories, over and over again. Every time they think they're the first ones to have these troubles ... if they'd only listen to their mothers, and remember to write sometimes! (g)

Best Answer