Ctm5 Ctm5 41-45, M 14 Answers Nov 4, 2012 in Religion

None of the above.

I find the idea of a "god" who demands to be loved and worshipped or expects you to follow a particular creed, beyond disturbing.

Best Answer

I think he wants us to be ourselves but love him and treat others the way we want to be treated and he alo wants us to worship him every now and then :-)

Best Answer

I think people with vested interests want me to believe in any idol they can manipulate.

And I tell them go f*** yerself. :)

Best Answer

Probly the latter, all these diverse religions have caused so much unrest in the world, wars that should never have happened, for reasons that may have little to do with the actual religion & more to do with evil using it as their justification, & its still going on! Why can't we just exist side by side, accept our differences as good instead of fighting over it. Makes me so sad to see the results of it, & fearful of the future, & its innocent people that pay the highest price

Best Answer

Many Religions would Like to OWN God. I believe God, Can Be,

All Things To All People. :)

Best Answer

love him

Best Answer

AllAH Has wanted man to worship Him and best worship to Him is to love His creation and when we will do tht it would be treating in a best way with social , familial, and economical,labourer n every role tht a man has to play and best religion i have found is Islam which gives beautiful laws to be good to relatives, parents, neighbours, to ourselves also and with every person even outside religion...beautiful humanistic view which is nt only promoting us morally but also spiritually which actually makes us close to Allah!

Best Answer
Best Answer

Well when you realize that the vast majority don't choose their religion (indoctrination ) you see the whole idiocy in the question and in religion in general.

Best Answer

We all choose sooner or later

Best Answer

I did not choose my religion but I decide as an adult if I accept it

Best Answer

Who am I (or anyone else for that matter) to say what God wants? Does this "god" feeling come from Him, or is it really me? How do I know the other guy, who feels as strongly as me about HIS god feeling is wrong even if his feeling is opposite mine?

Best Answer

Be you and love no other God but Him. Geres hiw I see it, if your in love with God you're going to do Gods will. If you love God you'll justify your bad deeds.

Best Answer

God doesnt want to pray or love him or take any religion. you have to be good to yourself, help others and never harm others.i think so

Best Answer