usyou usyou 22-25, M 19 Answers Dec 19, 2012 in Community

You'll never get anywhere without it anymore!

Best Answer

As long as you have a career goal in mind before you go and then choose your studies accordingly.

Best Answer

If you're looking for a job yes

Best Answer

I think it is. Regardless of how far I go with my education I've loved my college experience so far and I've learned quite a bit along the way :)

Best Answer

Not to me

Best Answer

It really does matter on the field of study.

Best Answer

I want to fly jets so I have to go to college first to get a degree.

Best Answer

I have mixed feelings. I went to college and my degree enabled me to get a "good" job but I hate it! College doesn't give you any practical real world skills. You graduate and you are practically unemployable. But big companies and such say that college turns you into a thinker and analyzer which they supposedly want you to be. If I could do it all over, I might just go to vocational school and be an electrician or something like that.

Best Answer

it absolutely works for some but not all the time because there are many people that have college degrees that cannot find jobs -

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer