Shedevil5924 Shedevil5924 36-40, F 13 Answers Aug 8, 2012 in Hobbies

I wouldn't go as far to say that they have it easier, but I do notice they get treated a lot better.

Best Answer

I consider myself average. I don't put myself above others.. but experience helps to show

Best Answer

pretty much ^^

Best Answer

It's easier to get a good first impression from others, but there are people who will oppose you for no apparent reason because of it. I grew up as a male teenager with other males always trying to bully me for it. I always felt like something was wrong with me. As a child I was just happy lad, but during teenage years I had to overcome bullying and as a result ended up having an anger built up within me trying to oppose this. I spent a lot of time in gym trying to burn off all the wrongness that came my way. During adolescence I ended up being antisocial because of it. As I grew up I've learnt to understand that women will generally be more appreciative towards good looks and as a result I treat them well and I dont take advantage of good looks. But for males- I've learnt to be tough with them and it seems to work. No, it's not easier to live with, but it's a tool that needs to be used wisely and it takes a lot of time and mistakes to be made along the way to understand how to use it properly. It took me 15 years to learn that and I think I'm still learning.

Best Answer

I don't think so. I have a very attractive friend and they say since they were a pre teen everyone wanted to have sexual relations with them. <br />
They were almost molested numerous times growing up. <br />
The excessive attention is not a good thing.<br />
I think a person can be ob<x>jectified in our society too easily if one is rather attractive.<br />
Very sad and very true...

Best Answer

yepp

Best Answer

Absolutely Yes.

Best Answer

Not necessarily. There is times that a better looking person will get a position over another person or may get off on a fine if the officer likes what he sees and they are the positives. Then you have the negative side where other people (mainly women) tend to suffer jealousy and believe a more attractive person is a threat even if they are not.

Best Answer

Nope...well maybe in some ways.

Best Answer