Shedevil5924 Shedevil5924 36-40, F 12 Answers Aug 8, 2012 in Hobbies

I wouldn't go as far to say that they have it easier, but I do notice they get treated a lot better.

Best Answer

I consider myself average. I don't put myself above others.. but experience helps to show

Best Answer

pretty much ^^

Best Answer

It's easier to get a good first impression from others, but there are people who will oppose you for no apparent reason because of it. I grew up as a male teenager with other males always trying to bully me for it. I always felt like something was wrong with me. As a child I was just happy lad, but during teenage years I had to overcome bullying and as a result ended up having an anger built up within me trying to oppose this. I spent a lot of time in gym trying to burn off all the wrongness that came my way. During adolescence I ended up being antisocial because of it. As I grew up I've learnt to understand that women will generally be more appreciative towards good looks and as a result I treat them well and I dont take advantage of good looks. But for males- I've learnt to be tough with them and it seems to work. No, it's not easier to live with, but it's a tool that needs to be used wisely and it takes a lot of time and mistakes to be made along the way to understand how to use it properly. It took me 15 years to learn that and I think I'm still learning.

Best Answer

I don't think so. I have a very attractive friend and they say since they were a pre teen everyone wanted to have sexual relations with them.

They were almost molested numerous times growing up.

The excessive attention is not a good thing.

I think a person can be objectified in our society too easily if one is rather attractive.

Very sad and very true...

Best Answer

yepp

Best Answer

Absolutely Yes.

Best Answer

Usually.

Best Answer

Not necessarily. There is times that a better looking person will get a position over another person or may get off on a fine if the officer likes what he sees and they are the positives. Then you have the negative side where other people (mainly women) tend to suffer jealousy and believe a more attractive person is a threat even if they are not.

Best Answer

Nope...well maybe in some ways.

Best Answer