AngiLynn AngiLynn 36-40, F 18 Answers Feb 1, 2013 in Politics

Irony at it's best... that's funny!

Best Answer

A lot of people that advocate for gun control own guns.

Best Answer

That's the truth. Heard a history professor rant every day in class for nearly two weeks about gun control, this was in the mid-70's. Finally one of the graduate students raised his hand and asked if he could ask a question. Sure, the professor replied. The grad student asked the professor if he personally owned any guns....he stammered a few seconds and said "Well, it's like this....when the rest of the people give up their guns I will too." Apparently it is a case of do as I say, not as I do....any way the professor shut up for the rest of the class giving us some relief for the next few days.

Best Answer

Not everybody that owns guns is against sensible gun control measures, and not everybody that owns guns is a paranoid gun nut. Everybody needs to realize there is a middle ground too and stop acting like a bunch of extremists.

Best Answer

Good point. Nobody cares to give an inch, because, well you know the rest.

Best Answer

Just because you support background checks, requiring proficiency testing, and keeping guns away from the mentally ill and people on terror watch lists does not mean you advocate banning and seizing all guns.

Best Answer

I think they should spend a week in some inner city hospital and watch how good our current laws are at protecting people before practically begging the government to make more laws that also won't make a difference.

Best Answer

Great Idea let the criminals target them they will know they will be safe and can have everything with no oposition

Best Answer

Yes I do!!! I have no problem posting a sign in my yard that says I support the 2nd amendment and I have a gun.

Best Answer

I would do that. But, I have guns.

Best Answer

Yes, they should. Hilariously, there was a group that tried such a thing..here is what happened - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wt1Zy_ASNyA

Best Answer

pink tasers will be useful

Best Answer

I am in favor of gun control. I am not in favor of gun bans, or gun confiscation. But if you go to a gun show, and a licensed gun dealer can say "these guns are from my business, there is a required background check and waiting period. But THESE guns over here, they are from my private collection, you can buy them now, no questions asked", I think that is a problem. A problem in need of some control. Private collection my ***. Some licensed dealers are amassing huge "private collections" for the sole purpose of selling them with no background check.

Best Answer

Not all advocates of gun control are gun-free. Some are responsible gun owners who recognise that not everyone IS responsible enough to be armed.

Best Answer

Why? Millions of people who believe in gun control also own guns. They just believe they should be subject to control of type, etc.

Best Answer

YES I do. They should walk that talk. <br />
and those of that respect their opinions should post this.<br />
http://moonbattery.com/yard-sign-neighbor-not-armed.jpg

Best Answer