lover21JJ lover21JJ 22-25, F 61 Answers Aug 1, 2011

I am a guy, 23 years old, and I would 100% approve the idea of guys wearing skirts, I'd love to wear skirts myself instead of pants/shorts. Maybe some dresses and pantyhose to go with it at times.

Best Answer

pantyhose, I am still not sure as for me wearing those just yet, but in time..... who knows

Best Answer

I'm 63 yr old male with a pretty good body for my age. And, heck yes. I am wearing skirts once in awhile. I enjoy them, especially living in the heat. I have a denim, cargo, and a knit skirt. I wear them all. I don't wear underwear, if I can help it. Feels great and is liberating. I get a stare here and there but who gives a ****. Wear and enjoy.

Best Answer

Guys can wear skirts or dresses. All it take is a bit of courage.

Best Answer

I am a male that wears skirts and my wife like me in skirts. 65

Best Answer

good and that's what counts

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

male, 75,socially progressive, straight. Yes, if they so choose. But, skip the frills please. Anatomically they make more sense. For comfort they easily beat jeans (which I've worn most of my many years). Skirts are not appropriate around machinery and other situations where they could be snagged and lead to injury. Nor are they right for activities where leg protection is desired. Shopping, gardening, driving, watching TV, reading, walking, hiking, just hanging out socially (no pun intended) are some of the very suitable skirt appropriate activities where skirts would be more comfortable than hot, sticky, binding pants. Just my opinion for the sake of the discussion.<br />
I personally only wear simple, darker, conservative colors. Length to suit temperature and activity and so far only on the property. I would try them in public but, my lady partner is not ready to deal with any negative social feedback she feels she might have to deal with. In respect for her I conduct myself accordingly.

Best Answer

I have to agree, with your statements above, but remember skirts are not acceptable for women either if they are around machinery or situations were it could be snagged and lead to injury.

Best Answer

Why not? Male, 71

Best Answer

Not a good idea. I'd hate to be whistling at the back of a tight skirt just to find out as I drove by that it was some bearded dude. lol

Best Answer

Most women don't like to be whistled at, so that by itself is rude, and I am a man that sometimes wears as skirt and my girlfriend loves it, and so do most other women, plus it shows confidence which women respect. I am a real man and I have no problem showing it. as long as it is not tight or short.

Best Answer

amen to that

Best Answer

Not tight and not short?! :( Well let's just pack up and leave, shall we?!

Best Answer

kilts only

Best Answer

If you were running a travel agency you'd tell women to go anywhere, men? You'd tell them they can only go to Scotland. I don't see anyone saying there's only one clearly defined and changeless trouser style that is ok for women to wear. But, here you come, with a herd of other non-thinkers with you, alleging that men's "choice" of skirt needs to be limited to only one type. You really are very brazenly sexist! Scots wear kilts because they have an ethnic motive, here we're speaking of men who want a skirt as alternative to trousers, same way as your frequently selfish gender has an alternative to single tube leg garments. The reason you say kilts only, is the same problem that has dragged humanity down for thousands of years---associative reasoning. You say kilts only because you associate that exact style with men. The twin to that plaguing problem is the aversion towards allowing new concepts to enter your thoughts. New ideas disturb you and are taken as threatening. No one with any amount of time can find anything negative said about men in skirts that wasn't said years before about women in pants! Women in pants were lambasted as "the third sex" way before anyone tossed that epithet at men in skirts. Women in pants were called mentally ill way back in 1876 (New York Times editorial "A Curious Disease," May 27, 1876, page 6). Get a life and stop resisting the same rights for men that you've enjoyed all your (uninformed and unreasonable) life.

Best Answer

Do I have to wear anything but a hard on under my kilt?

Best Answer

Hi I am a 51 year old man who has 5 full floor length skirts and wear then in doors most of the day and the wife things it is ok
I am wearing 1 now and soon time wear a skirt at work. and i live in the uk

Best Answer

I'm 56 years old male, I wear shirts, not the ugly one's designed for men, I wear women's skirts and I love to wear them, I wear mostly the "Boho" style most are long below the knee and a few are barely above the knee. Society needs to grow up and stop judging! plus lets git rid of the word GAY nobody is gay just cause they wear opposite sex clothing, Grow Up.<br />
Peace to all : )

Best Answer

Yes I do! I think a knee length is just right to cover when we sit

Best Answer

hell yeah i run in a skirt and plan to start hiking in one or a kilt <br />
male 37

Best Answer

Male 58<br />
I love to wear skirts but unfortunately, as understanding as my wife is, she hasn't come around to accepting that I want to wear a skirt outside of the home. I have flirted with the idea of looking like a woman but have decided that that's not what I want. I want to be able to wear a skirt when I want. I have loads of them bought off ebay and from shops - short, long, different colours and am wanting to start making my own! I don't feel any less masculine for wearing a skirt - it's just shorts without the crotch sewn up.

Best Answer

Think guys should be able wear skirts, panties, stockings, suspender belts without being judged. <br />
Male, 35

Best Answer

Any skirt. Any style.<br />
M 42

Best Answer

The Utilikilts are what you describe as far as having "Cargo Pockets". However that is placing limits on the wearer. That would be the same as telling a woman she could only wear one style of trousers, it ain't going to happen. There are plenty of skirts that are masculine just by their design. Those are the pleated skirts and panel skirts, the colors are also available in more masculine associated colors - Khaki (tan), Black, Navy. The only item that needs to be sewn in , without much difficulty, would be the fly because males urinate while standing for the most part. Skirtsd and Tunics (dresses) were an original male garment, the only differences between what each gender wore was the overall length. (MALE -62)

Best Answer

I'll rebut the first 3 statements. Men are against men wearing skirts because they want a guarantee that when they see someone wearing a skirt, there will be a structure under the fabric which can be penetrated. They want a surety that when they see a skirt worn, it will only be worn by a female, so that they can experience the beginning stages of sexual excitement. With women it's different--they don't want men free to wear skirts, because by having a style monopoly on skirts (which they denounced as a "badge of servitude") they view this lock on skirts as a sign of power over men. "Only WE can wear skirts while you're FORBIDDEN that choice!" A man's right to sexual excitement ends where my right to wear a different style starts! May I suggest he look for bras and breast development on women, as a more logical signpost for sexual arousal he can enjoy? As for kilts only being acceptable, that is a horse's-*** attitude! It's as extreme as a man going into a travel agency and a female staffer tells him, "no, you can't go anywhere overseas except Scotland! But female travelers can go anywhere!" No one is suggesting to women that they should only wear 19th century Chinese trousers. There is only the stubborn compulsion to restrict men! These women are saying kilts only because kilts have become a small part of their consciousness. They've seen a bagpiper on TV or in a magazine sometime or maybe up close. They know the costume is fixed as to style and changeless. It's a part already of the jigsaw puzzle of their consciousness! The resistance is to things which are new to their consciousness! They DON'T want any horizon they're accustomed to, to be ENLARGED---it's the fear of the different, of what they're not used to! How about you silly men and women bringing your reactions under control and start practicing TOLERANCE instead of REPRESSION? Restrictions don't add to masculinity, they only increase INHIBITION.

Best Answer

I like wearing mine, and so does my girl. I have no problem having sex and wearing my skirt allows me and my girlfriend more fun in public. I also enjoy seeing a lady is a skirt, it is quite sexy and I have never gotten confused , I can tell a man from a woman and for those who can't have issues. Clothing is just that, material,.

Best Answer

I for one would love to see in shape guys in skirts. And yes there is a hole to be played with. This year for my naked and near naked hikings I am going to get myself a sleeveless t-shirt from the tall men's shop so it extends down past my *** when I want it there but easily jacked up to the waist for fun and games. Hiking for health is one thing-hiking for sex is why I go day after day.

Best Answer

only with argyle socks.

Best Answer

whats the difference? A piece of cloth that wraps around the waist and has one leg hole. Now is that a skirt or a kilt?

Best Answer

Sounds good for the summer, actually. M, 19

Best Answer

..I'm a 71 yr.old disabled veteran ( amputee ) with incontinence. = It's easier,quicker, and CLEANER to change my adult diapers wearing skirts, ( seriously THINK about it ). I got tired of messing trousers while away from home with no access to laundry facilities ANYWHERE, so I wear skirts and carry a gun.

Best Answer