No, I think that more than 99% are crazy. Given enough space, I could prove it.<br />
I don't blame people though. When I realized that I had been indoctrinated in school and in church, and I began to give myself an authentic education, I realized how fear and enforced ignorance was used to terrorize us into submission.<br />
A people who are living in fear bring their survival instinct to the fore - as a protection device. In this way, they live in ignorance and fear until it becomes so comfortable that they consider it normal. Is it any wonder that almost all people are functionally uneducated?

Best Answer

No just mentally challenged and a wee bit slow

Best Answer

I really feel like there are many people out here that have mental issues. I don't know if selfishness, inconsideration, and a general lack of concern for others can be included in that but I run across quite a few of those types. My problem is I always try and understand where people are coming from or why they do the things they do. When there are mental issues it never adds up.

Best Answer

WHAT only half? Everyones a fruit and nut case. ha ha

Best Answer

Just today the study concluded that 1 out of 5 people have mental illness....and that's so 34 seconds ago...hey are you talking to me?

Best Answer

I think its all fukn nuts. Look at society and the self serving,preserving for the betterment of ...Themselves. I am not talking about responsibility, but underhanded political, diabolical greed.

Best Answer

well, I dunno a single normal person so not a half actually :)

Best Answer