knowmad knowmad 22-25, M 14 Answers Apr 12, 2011

do you want a date. ?

Best Answer

just my 2 cents but I have found that "poster pretty" people tend to have the personality of a wet washcloth :p

Best Answer

Its not how they look that matters, its how they treat you that counts, looks don't really come into it.

Best Answer

being ugly didn't help me any

Best Answer

hahahahahaha *bigsmile* :D

Best Answer

looks dont make someone a good or bad husband, their personality do

Best Answer

research found that men with bigger equipement were more likely to have affairs....If thats any help...:)

Best Answer

An ugly man would treat a woman better because we don't know if we will have the opportunity to be with a female again. i say we because i'm ugly. have to make the most out of every opportunity. handsome men can pick and choose because they know they can someone else no problem

Best Answer

just to have a little fun here i wud say that there are some woman out there being that i talk to alot who have mentioned to me that as long as the mans face was ugly and his c*** was handsome wud be good ...............also some of them have also tols d me vice versa so wow i just think this keeps things interesting for all you women ! good luck anyway ! i myself aint intrested ! although men can be my friend !

Best Answer

I'd say it's exactly the same as for wifes...

Allthough.. I see many not so good looking men with stunning women hanging off their arms.. But I never see an Ugly woman with a good looking man.

Best Answer

The one that treats you right and the one you love.

Best Answer

I think beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Beauty is fleeting. I want a loyal man who treats me well and makes me laugh....no matter what he looks like.

Best Answer