Hermey Hermey 36-40, M 12 Answers Nov 23, 2012 in Romance & True Love

Not really. I think the sapir whorf hypothesis is bull

Best Answer

...no, vocabulary is related to intelligence...(the mental plane)...and emotions are related to one's heart....there is something called emotional intelligence that speaks to this very thing...

Best Answer

sometimes it's hard to have a discussion about things when you're not sure how to describe them.

Best Answer

...I get what you are saying...sometimes, there are absolutely no words for what we are feeling, but that doesn't invalidate what our heart is feeling...emotions are like music...there is a flow...a feeling...& you know the way music can make you feel...it's almost impossible to describe...

Best Answer

that's true, but the radio doesn't get pissed at me for not being able to explain how I feel.

Best Answer

....ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, there is so much more to this question than I realized...there is nothing wrong with not being able how to explain h.ow you feel...the person just needs to look into your eyes & really "see" what's there...be gentle & suggest some possible feelings...that's what you do with small children & animals...they aren't able to express fully with words, & yet we often know exactly what they are feeling....this person better be nice to you Hermey!!!

Best Answer

nooo.... there's nothing to this question. It's just your standard random EP question, I don't know what you're talking about. Move along, nothing to see here. (but you do bring up a good point with the kids and animals. I can relate to that)

Best Answer

I.....its just....you know

Best Answer

I think filtering against ones emotions takes a lot of heart. If we can't put out own feelings into words it does not invalidate what we are feeling.

Best Answer

nice answer. It makes me feel better.

Best Answer

I'm glad.

Best Answer

nope

Best Answer

Huh, or maybe just a brain that doesn't think with words.

Best Answer

that's true. I guess emotions and feelings can be felt and experienced in many ways other than just by labeling them with words

Best Answer

It could be. Or it could be that they're so overwhelmed by their emotions that they simply can't slow themselves down to find the words.

Best Answer

******' what? nah,

Best Answer

No, just uneducated or too young to express ourself.

Best Answer