Yes she did pull a sneaky move and you should talk with her about it.If she has a problem with how it effected you and understands that what she did was not too nice and still gives you a problem,end that friendship...if you can call it that.But talk to her first,this could be a misunderstanding and you could simply be blinded by jeolousy!!Best of luck to you and take good care!!

Best Answer

I haven't finish the detail earlier, pls read now.
Give me some objective opinion as u r an outsider in the issue.

Best Answer

No problemo!!

Best Answer

Thats dirty!

Best Answer

Not necessarily bitchy... I mean they just went out to lunch... It doesn't seem like its the end of the world...Also, how long have u liked this guy with nothing coming out of it? If it's been an unreasonably long amount of time and nothing between you and him is "official" then despite her being your friend and knowing you like him, it does not negate the fact that he's still out on the open market, thus open to public (your friend) demand.

Best Answer

I totally understand he's still on the market and he & I r not together I know. It doens't matter who he likes, he may choose nither her nor I but other girls.
What I'm saying is about her action. I will never do that to my friend at all.

Best Answer

True and she wasn't exactly completely forthcoming with you... It speaks volumes about her character. If you two are really close friends and this guy doesn't want to be with either of you then I wouldn't let this create a large rift between you two... It does however have the ingredients to be one of those situations where two friends fight over a guy and one gets the guy behind the others back and then they fight and never talk again to each other only for the "winner" to be dumped by the guy 3 months later...It happens between guys who are friends also but not as much because we don't get as attached to girls....

Best Answer

She and I may not be that close close since we only know each other for few monthes but we do lots of things togethre be4 and support each other when we are upsad. Even though I put my trust in her.....

Best Answer

What Action? Depends ..

Best Answer

pls read the detail....

Best Answer

There were no details at first .. well let me tell you that yes it was bitc#y .. what she did is terrible and she wants the boy for herself .. don't put a lot of trust into someone who does this to you .. always stay on your guards

Best Answer