They show it in the movies a lot, but is it realistic?
MathMan789 MathMan789 36-40, M 4 Answers Nov 21, 2012 in Community

Yes they would. Because attention on trivial differences / opinions etc stems from being in a normal / mundane environment for too long. But the common threat would have to be very close, very strong, and very obvious.

Best Answer

Yes. Examine 9-11

Best Answer

True enough. I did see a lot of I heart NY bumper stickers in Tennessee of all places. I did question the sincerity of it though. Maybe I'm too much the skeptic

Best Answer

Many people jumped on the NY/ patriotic bandwagon post 9-11

Best Answer

I was living near the Pentagon when 9/11 went down. I had a little small resentment, though I do understan, that people only seemed to focus on the twin towers attacks

Best Answer

It is difficult for young people ( especially, but it could be anyone), to understand the larger scale issues of 9-11. We are nine the same age bracket, so we understand underlying issues.

Best Answer

* in* sorry

Best Answer

In some ways it still feels like it happened less than a year ago

Best Answer

I agree. In December of 2010, I visited the "in- progress" 9-11 memorial- former site of Twin Towers. Moving.

Best Answer

no...we have a common threat...extinction...doesn't stop the fanatics...

Best Answer