itsallaparadox itsallaparadox 26-30, M 15 Answers Jun 4, 2012

Humans by nature are inherently selfish.

Best Answer

Lets face it humans are bad. Always a power struggle, prejudice against others, a lofty pride, and inability to be genially good towards others which really do not concern us.

Best Answer

After reading some of the "stories" in the "I Hate Kids" group, and they're not really stories, they are hate-filled spew, I'm very tempted to say inherently bad.

Best Answer

Inherently good, but our society programs us from a very early age to be self-centred. If everyone just treated each other the way they themselves wanted to be treated, our world would be a much better place.

Best Answer

there are two types of human. One supplies children, each of them carries a streak of mutation and uniqueness, such that one of them, can become a human to steer the history of human kind. <br />
the other kind of human is , the human who actually does the steering of history.<br />
now, you can label one of them bad, and the other good as your own choice.

Best Answer

That is a very good question...I think people would like to think we are inherently good, but we are all(mostly) very selfish...and that causes people to act badly.

Best Answer

bleeding heart- inherently good

Best Answer

At the core, I think humans are good. We behave very, very badly though.

Best Answer

Neither. They are imprinted upon by life experience and the choice they make.

Best Answer

So what do you do if you've been imprinted upon to be bad, and now you want to make a change? Is it as easy as just choosing?

Best Answer

Yes. You can say that I am Pro Choice. We choose where we want to be in life. Entertaining dark thoughts is why people do bad things. Refuse to go there. When there is an opportunity to do the right thing, do it.
Eventually, your long term life follows the pattern of your short term life. 1,000 individual decisions to do good makes a lifetime of good.

Best Answer

Heck man, i didn't even know we were inherently.

Best Answer

both but we struggle to have good prevail , bad is easy

Best Answer

Good

Best Answer