I believe the answer depends on what they hunted. Someone should not be punished for killing an animal that will without a doubt harm someone even if they are left alone (such as deranged animals or insects that spread disease). I believe people who kill endangered animals should receive jail time (3-10 years depending on the rarity and number of animals the person killed). I believe people who kill plentiful harmless creatures (e.g. pet animals) should get at least 1 year in jail. If someone who works at a slaughterhouse is cruel to the animals, they should get at least 1 year in jail. If an animal is suffering and will soon die there should be no punishment.
IHPD IHPD 18-21, F 15 Answers Feb 1, 2012

I thought hunters is illegal lol!,

depent on the object and for what, ( I mean if he did that for fun and hunt for extinct or harmless animals and yes he is gulty as charge) but if he did that for good purpose (like rats hunter or killed harmed animals to help ppl in villages than its okey), I loved animals I really do, but I still eat meat :) (legal meat)

Best Answer

memo to gawd: some folks on the planet would like your ****** playthings to stop killing each other...

Best Answer

they should be tased and tortured not to death but just a little to make em cringe. then charged

Best Answer

hell yea ..its not to late to get Cheney's asslol

Best Answer

They shouldn't tried 4 murder. Every time they bag something, they should lose a toe :)

Best Answer

This makes no logical sense.

Best Answer

no lol

Best Answer

Got to be a troll question.

Best Answer

No, I am perfectly serious. I see animals as equals to humans. Not in intelligence in most cases, but worth.

Best Answer

Good point. Admittedly, I have insectophobia. But if they leave me alone I leave them alone.

Best Answer

Good hunters have code of clean kill when ever possible and a track down of wounded prey.They understand mercy and always apply it. Have you ever seen over populated deer starve to death or be set upon by a pack of dogs out for game in deep snow. Man has removed the deer natural enemy in the woods because those creatures would harm man too so man is forced to do the controlling.Everything has more than one side yes there are bad hunters,dog owners too After you hit a deer with your car and someone in your car dies from that impact with a 200pound creature you will want more control

Best Answer

Very well put.

Best Answer

I see where you are coming from. Still, I would prefer it if most of the deer were sterilized. I realize that is not feasible, but there you go. Also, the fact that many hunters hang heads on their walls creeps me out. I view trophy rooms the way Ace Ventura does.

Best Answer

Vive la difference if it was all the same we couldn't complain.That's a sport to some too. I get your point about the heads most real hunters I know don't do that. They know what they hunted,it was food.DEP could put out birth control laced food but there are groups against that too

Best Answer

No that is what hunting seasons for. I don't like it and I think it's cruel but no.

Best Answer