kathr1322 kathr1322 36-40, F 8 Answers Aug 12, 2012 in Marriage

Only he knows that answer.

Best Answer

If husband has left you due to hatred feelings, or bcoz of loss of respect by you or by him, he will not comeback to you for sure.. If his ego is hurt due to your behavior and there is no love between you two, he will not come back.. Little bit of true love can only bring him Back to you..

Best Answer

It's possible - don't know your circumstances but if you married v young, v quickly or are married many, many years then it's possible that he's having a bit of a crisis wondering if he's on the right life path. The grass isn't always greener after separation - he might have a blast of a first 6 months and after that realise that it's not all it's cracked up to be and may come back to you to see if things can be worked out. The thing is will you want him back????

Best Answer

Not in my world.. I have always told my wife that I can forgive, and forget everything,, but I would never be able to get over her saying she didn't love me anymore. If someone questions whether they are still on your "team" or not. To me, they don't have to question it any longer, because they are gone....

Best Answer

We separated and worked it out. But we put a lot of work into stuff before we got back together. Solve the problems, don't just continue down the same road to the same end.

Best Answer

Do you really want him back?

Best Answer

Especially after he finds out what your lawyer is going to to him.

Best Answer