Seen some answers got you upset. Its not that people hate you honey just that they are getting sick of the whole 'rate my picture' mentality. <br />
Learn to be happy with yourself and not so wrapped up in what everyone else says about you and remember there is a whole lot more to being attractive than good bone structure

Best Answer

Yes. And a little annoying...

Best Answer

yes i know i am annoying but thankss((((:

Best Answer

Oh no.<br />
NOT again.

Best Answer

what

Best Answer

Geeesh. It reminds me of why I really tend to dislike this generation of teenage girls. The vanity and superficial junk is rife!

Best Answer

Blame television and that blasted Bieber boy!!!

Best Answer

so you hate me because i asked if i was pretty or not??

Best Answer

alrightly then 0_0

Best Answer

Me too. Or whether both of these "girls" involved in the high school drama are actually an old pervo getting his jollies and satisfying his urges to be an adolescent girl. Barring that, my next instinct is to advise: "You're a CHILD. You are posting this Q on a forum that's just full of middleaged guys who'd love to become engaged with you in some fashion. Get OFF of here, wash the makeup off your face, and find something else to do...at least kids your own age to talk to. Young girls have no place on this forum, especially those like this one."

Best Answer

You are beautiful and if I were younger I would be on you like peanut butter on jam!!!Peach jam!!!!........Now grow up and be aware of your flirtatious ways,they could get you in serious trouble and you are way too young for that kind of trouble...Hugs!!!

Best Answer

You're pretty. I think you are a whole lot prettier than I am. :)

Best Answer

awww thanks(: but i bet your really pretty too!

Best Answer

Thanks. :)

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

Thanks so much((((:

Best Answer

stunning, you are dangerous to other girls, especially at parties. Just be pretty dress, don't say a word unless asked. Guys will go crazy.

Best Answer

hahaha really???

Best Answer

does my saying matter ??

Best Answer

not really, its just i want to know if i am ugly or not:/ i know i am ugly

Best Answer

1. you know you're cute, or you wouldnt have asked this question.
2. if i say you're not,you're still not gonna believe me,but maybe feel a bit bad about it..which maybe a 100 other guys will make up for, by saying you're pretty.
3.if i say you are, i am gonna be one of those 100 guys who'll say it, but it doesnt matter.

Best Answer

no i really dont think i am pretty at all, the people at school say i am ugly all time so thats why i asked

Best Answer

now you know you are,right ?? keep wearing a smile and you're very cute :)

Best Answer

aww thanks((:

Best Answer