brokenh8rt brokenh8rt 26-30, F 11 Answers Jul 2 in Dating & Relationships

I think you need to move on and find someone who will cherish you...

Best Answer

I dream about that day every night. I long for bedtime, it's my only escape

Best Answer

Get out there and make yourself available. There are lots of nice guys who would like to meet you. Take your time and find someone right for you... good luck

Best Answer

No, that only makes you a nice person. :)<br />
But if you mean a guy that's breaking your heart, let him go. There are better people out there. You can love him as another human being in the world, but it doesn't mean you have to tolerate the things he does to you in the relationship.

Best Answer

Inside a part of me knows, I'm such a sweet happy loving person I'm dieing here inside wasting away all this love on someone who called me 86 names for the entire duration of my pregnancy, he's recently added **** to that list. All I do is take care of our kids, he knows where I am what I'm doing every day, because were together all the time. He's cheated, yet I'm the ****.... Pfft. I just try and not think about it, I keep busy cleaning.

Best Answer

You deserve a better person tbh

Best Answer

no.

Best Answer

You are a glutton for punishment

Best Answer

Always have been, must of done bad bad things in my last life

Best Answer

If ur man attacks you!!! He need the dung lashed out off him!!! Dirty animal... Wemen beaters make me full of muderous rage

Best Answer

He hurts me in ways that are not obvious. He's crafty

Best Answer

Wish I could have ten mins with him

Best Answer

Sick no, but there comes a time to face the truth that your feelings are not shared and you are never going to be together and start looking for someone else.

Best Answer

We have children, ... I think that's why he won't leave,,, yet he doesn't help with them as much as I need him too.

Best Answer

Not sick, but sad. Clearly you don't love yourself very much

Best Answer

I don't love my self at all. Not one bit. I did once, before I met him.

Best Answer

Get out while you can, and focus on loving yourself before finding another relationship.

Best Answer

It's going to be very painful, but you have to pull away

Best Answer

My mum calls me a serial tryer, says I hold on and hold till the end.

Best Answer

My hole life, when one goes, another's not far away. I think I'm scared of being alone

Best Answer

It's more like co-dependency. You have a choice

Best Answer

BrokenHh8rt, That's it, being scared to be alone. Face it and you'll discover that actually you're not really alone but paradoxically are with an abuser

Best Answer

I keep making excuses for him, think I need to bite the bullet and get some help, I just don't have the energy

Best Answer

Yes, you need to let it go and move on. You deserve better.

Best Answer

He thinks he deserves better.....

Best Answer

Well let him try and find it. It's a bad deal for you girl. Move on.

Best Answer

Sounds like you're trapped in the abuse and don't know how to escape.

Best Answer

I think so to.....

Best Answer

You are a masochist?

Best Answer

No!!! It's a subconscious thing, inside I know what he says and dose are not true, but then there's something else there that says, hey wait, maybe he's rights', maybe I am, can't stop it, it just happens like that. But In no way, do I get any enjoyment out of it in a sexual way, or enjoy being in pain emotionally or physically ,,, I am just stuck in a vicious circle.

Best Answer

Ah, ok... Well, good luck and I hope that you'll sort this out soon.

Best Answer

No. Just low self-esteem.

Best Answer