wendysosa wendysosa 22-25, F 9 Answers Aug 2, 2012 in Parenting & Family

Why would someone block you? I don't know you, but you seem to have an interesting personality :)

Best Answer

aw! thank you babygirl ;)

Best Answer

I f you really didnt care about people blocking you then you wouldnt waste your time writing about it! just saying :)

Best Answer

No idc, like i said i dont know them, it bothers the reason but not that they block me

Best Answer

Good for you. I like it when people block me. I also like it when they unfriend me in F.B.

Best Answer

yeah yeah yeah...who cares....

Best Answer

you, why do you write to me?

Best Answer

cos i care for u.. and ouch.. u misunderstand...
i meant to say WHO CARES if that person block u... he /she is at the losing end for blocking u... ;)

Best Answer

oh I'm sorry! lol! I'm sooooo sorry! yes i did misunderstood!!!

Best Answer

:) no worries

Best Answer

you sound like you care... lol. don't worry, people block each other all the time on here for no apparent reason. don't take it personally.

Best Answer

I don't, I just think is stupid.. wtf? lol!

Best Answer

Sorry, I'll take off the block

Best Answer

:p whatever...

Best Answer

I dont know you and to be honest i dont give a fcuk either

Best Answer

so why you spending precious time writing to me? go right on to the next question :)

Best Answer

but you just had make a comment about it..

Best Answer

yea it means u care about it lol

Best Answer

letting people know "i don't care" doesn't mean it bothers me... people are diff, not speaking my mind is what bothers me :)

Best Answer

Best Answer