wendysosa wendysosa 22-25, F 8 Answers Aug 2, 2012 in Parenting & Family

Why would someone block you? I don't know you, but you seem to have an interesting personality :)

Best Answer

aw! thank you babygirl ;)

Best Answer

I f you really didnt care about people blocking you then you wouldnt waste your time writing about it! just saying :)

Best Answer

No idc, like i said i dont know them, it bothers the reason but not that they block me

Best Answer

yeah yeah yeah...who cares....

Best Answer

you, why do you write to me?

Best Answer

cos i care for u.. and ouch.. u misunderstand...
i meant to say WHO CARES if that person block u... he /she is at the losing end for blocking u... ;)

Best Answer

oh I'm sorry! lol! I'm sooooo sorry! yes i did misunderstood!!!

Best Answer

:) no worries

Best Answer

you sound like you care... lol. don't worry, people block each other all the time on here for no apparent reason. don't take it personally.

Best Answer

I don't, I just think is stupid.. wtf? lol!

Best Answer

Sorry, I'll take off the block

Best Answer

:p whatever...

Best Answer

I dont know you and to be honest i dont give a fcuk either

Best Answer

so why you spending precious time writing to me? go right on to the next question :)

Best Answer

but you just had make a comment about it..

Best Answer

yea it means u care about it lol

Best Answer

letting people know "i don't care" doesn't mean it bothers me... people are diff, not speaking my mind is what bothers me :)

Best Answer

Best Answer