Some of them don't seem too hard, and look like they're within the scope of what I know or what I can learn pretty quickly. I just love proofs ^_^
MathematicallyMindedFractal MathematicallyMindedFractal 16-17, F 5 Answers Jul 6 in Hobbies

saw the question and just knew it was you..... **** it, lets solve time travel together

Best Answer

xDDD Yussss!

Best Answer

we probably could. you are a trained mathematician and I am nothing but a theorist.

Best Answer

A trained mathematician? Ahahahaha xD I would hardly call myself a trained mathematician. I am merely 17 years old, and I haven't even taken calculus yet xD I too, am a theorist xD

Best Answer

But i see the questions you pose..... math is in your blood. Even at 17 you are a smart one. I would do nothing but encourage your growth.

Best Answer

Well you know most of these breakthroughs happen in people's youth.

Best Answer

Yes, but at this point, all of the "easy" ones have been solved. Hardest thing I've ever attempted to prove was a card trick... and that was today... which I did in about 15 minutes... xD But that's basic algebra! These stuffs are far more complex >.>

Best Answer

I grew up doing puzzles, but I don't have your mathematical ability. I solved rubik's cube on the second day I had it when it first came out - nothing like your kind of challenges. (I do it upside down to the solutions that are now online.) But I've carved out a niche using my ability to turn problems around in my head, to rethink the way people work with children in poor communities to be far more effective - and this will affect millions of children in places like Kenya, El Salvador, Sri Lanka... So... even if you don't solve one of the classics or whatever, there are things you can do with that active mind of yours that are probably hidden from you now.

Best Answer

I still don't know how to solve a Rubik's cube. xD *looks at the jumbled one at my bedside* I know a kid that can solve it in 10 seconds. o.o

I'm stupid lol

Best Answer

Well, your mind for maths leaves me well behind.
'Solve it' in 10 seconds might mean he memorised the patterns after looking up the answers. Like a trained monkey. More impressive if he worked it out himself.

Best Answer

I'm too lazy to do that. xD I could if I wanted to. Mere matter of algebraic topology, I think. I could see how I could do that if I wasn't awfully lazy. xD

Best Answer

I get that. I realised i had to write down patterns. I picked it up again recently to use in a workshop in africa. I couldn't remember how to do it so i grabbed a piece of paper & wrote down permutations. Solved it. Then looked at the piece of paper and it was my visa application letter for Uganda! Oops. What the hell would they think of the scribbles? I had to find a printer somewhere.

Best Answer

Ahahahaha xDDD

Best Answer

I do

Best Answer

I hope so :/

Best Answer

Ok so How many Paul mccartyney's does it take to equal 1 John Lennon. Beatle q

Best Answer

IDK, I don't pay attention to music, really. I like their songs. But that's all I pay attention to if anything. The songs.

Best Answer

Me u

Best Answer

I loves teh mathz.

Best Answer

U luv me

Best Answer

No, I'm objectum sexual. Besides. You're not using proper English. I use poor lolspeak English to be funny. You're blatantly disregarding the language.

Best Answer

Dunno, but here's a list to get you started:<br />
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_conjectures

Best Answer

Already went through that. That's why I was asking. xD

Best Answer

I hope you do it

Best Answer

I hope so too. I need something to show for when I apply to colleges.

Best Answer