So there is a guy in the library all the time after my spanish and before my speech class. I walk by it everytime to go to my locker. He is kinda cute and i want to give him a note that says "so its awkwardly quiet in here but i just wanted to say Hi :) and if you wanna say hi back (my phone number). I dont know ANYTHING about this guy. Idk what his name is or even what grade hes in. Im just kinda in the 'what the hell. Why not. Im a senior' frame of mind. Do you think i should do it? Or a better question is what would you GUYS do if you got a note like that?
wiscogal wiscogal 18-21, F 5 Answers Nov 14, 2012 in Singledom

Only use the first part of the note: "so its awkwardly quiet in here but i just wanted to say Hi :)"<br />
Then the ball will be in his court - it's better to find out if he's an idiot, ******* or pervert *first*, and it also gives him an opportunity to say something in return other than "uh, what now?" Less pressure.

Best Answer

Go for it girl!

Best Answer

Sure or just push him into his locker when you brush next to him in the hallway and look back and smile. =) Then next time you see him youll both be a little more comfortable lol

Best Answer

I dont see him in the hallway though :/ haha. Just when hes sitting in there and im in passing time

Best Answer

Does he have a book out or just like a lost kid in the wrong place? lol Speak!. Say, Hey. whats up? Whatcha doing here, trying to learn =) ?

Best Answer

Hahah it just looks like hes doing homework er something. But ill do that! Haha

Best Answer

Good luck .
Your smile should tell him all he needs to know.

Best Answer