I wanted to girl's bathing suit ,thongs/panties,and I even wanted to be a girl,for atleast a week,but I don't want to wear any other girl cloths though...
justin777892 justin777892 18-21, M 5 Answers Aug 18 in Community

everyone is curious about something. Sounds like you are curious, cross dressing doesn't necessarily mean you are the wrong gender.

Best Answer

This is true!

Best Answer

what others thing does not matter at all. What matters is what gender do you feel like. There are many to choose from, straight, gay, bi, trans ... really its up to you to figure out who you are.

Best Answer

I don't think it matters since I can't be a girl...

Best Answer

And their are only 3 genders;boys,girls,and tomboys

Best Answer

actually many say gender is about shades of grey rather than black and white, one or the other.

Best Answer

Then...what's your answer?..

Best Answer

But I'm also highly interested of how attractive girls are..so maybe not..

Best Answer

You could be bisexual

Best Answer

How?..

Best Answer

I really don't get it. Girls bathing suit. Men wear Speedo's that is the same as a girls Bottom. As far as the top goes. You have nothing to put in it. Women only wear tops for support.

Best Answer

So,do u think I was the wrong gender though?..

Best Answer

No ,I think your just Horny. get yourself Laid ,and you'll be alright,

Best Answer

Well,I did read this email from this girl from a dating site..she was really interested in my penis...so maybe that's why..

Best Answer

That's normal...

Best Answer

What is?

Best Answer