donotfollowme donotfollowme 26-30, F 19 Answers Dec 15, 2013 in Embarrassing & Funny

Don't change anything ! You're absolutely perfect !

Best Answer

aww so kind of you to say that

Best Answer

Why will have to do that from your profile pic you look great an besides bigg is beautiful in my eyes anyways!!!! Bigg huggs to ya💗💗

Best Answer

awwwwww I love that, thank you ma'am :)

Best Answer

I have not thought about it. I'm thinking I like you just fine the way you are. You are a bit odd (nice odd, as in you are you), kind of funny, and I like both of those things :) If I had to say yes or no. No.

Best Answer

hahaha I loved all what you wrote, thanks so much..I appreciate it

Best Answer

Not at all, and ditto what "hertoy" said.

Best Answer

aww thanks, you all are awesome

Best Answer

I think you're gorgeous now!

Best Answer

thank you much :)))

Best Answer

No. It may make you healthier, though. You have a sparkling-beautiful aura that is felt by everyone around you, even if they can't see it.

Best Answer

aww wow!! I love what you just say.. I am hearing this after a year.. appreciate it :))

Best Answer

See my pm to you yet? Looking forward to your response! :-)

Best Answer

aww yea, I will reply to that soon.. won't let you wait, sorry

Best Answer

No you look very pretty as you are ,you do what you feel would make you happy ,if you wish to lose some then do it for yourself ,no-one else :))

Best Answer

yes hun, thank you for your thoughts on this :))

Best Answer

stay like you are

Best Answer

Thank you!! :)))

Best Answer

I think you should do what YOU want to do .. not worry about what others think.

Best Answer

I am not worried

Best Answer

Maybe you will think so. But you look fine now...you wouldn't want to lose weight in your face. It's shaped pretty. You look fine girl! Besides dieting is no fun during the holidays!

Best Answer

you bet! I would do some exercise

Best Answer

To some people, maybe. But those are the ones who don't count. The rest see YOU. And weight has nothing to do with that, one way or the other. <br />
From what I've seen, you have a spirit that makes your beauty. You're more than fine.

Best Answer

thank you so much for your thoughts on this

Best Answer

You're already pretty

Best Answer

yes, that's why I wrote prettier..lol!! thank you!

Best Answer

Pretty enough?

Best Answer

I really cannot tell how much you weight and honestly, from your avatar, you look fine.

Best Answer

198 Ibs

Best Answer

I do not know if you would look any prettier, You are a very pretty young lady now. But you would be healthier, and have more energy. The big bonus, you could go clothes shopping for all new outfits ! :o)

Best Answer

I liked what you just say.. I am working on it, especially for the last line

Best Answer

As long as it is what you want to do then it will possible. If you are doing it for someone else, then it is a struggle. I am 5'8" and 218 lbs. When I got out of the military, I was 148 lbs. Some where along the way I got and extra 60 pounds !

Best Answer

I knw what mean, I just stopped working out and got flesh on my body..

Best Answer

But you know there are a lot of people out there that like a fuller figured lady. The boney thin ones actually hurt when you hit their hip bones making love to them. So do not go to thin.

Best Answer

lol! I know what you mean.. I am never going to be that thin..I love flesh on my body, as you can see in my pics here

Best Answer

I am not able to see your pics.

Best Answer

see now

Best Answer

You are a lovely lady with an active life style that so many others are not willing or afraid to have. YOU ROCK !

Best Answer

thanks I am a total outdoor and an adventurous girl

Best Answer