would you know how?
Killinger Killinger 26-30 22 Answers Aug 14, 2012 in Food

Yes.I am against recreational hunting but if it came down to survival i shall show no remorse.

Best Answer

Known how for years. DO NOT puncturre the stomach :|

Best Answer

I have. growing up poor in Wyoming my family and extended family ate lots of deer,elk,and antelope, moose when able to draw a permit. We had the same camp locations for 70 plus years, my Grandfather and Dad are inturned as ashes up on The Bighorns. Would I hunt and kill for fun or sport or because I believed it made me look tough or like Id acomplished something great he(( no. thats for punks :)

Best Answer

the best meat is that which has been recently killed. has a much better flavor. have done this often so i would not have a problem.

Best Answer

Yes and I know because I have done it.

Best Answer

since I've done it many times.....yeah, no problem

Best Answer

just got back from pigeon and rabbit shooting. I go 1 or 2 times a week and love it. It's immensely satisfying knowing where your food came from. My boyfriend freaks out though when I chase him round the house with guts!!

Best Answer

Les Stroud is the MAN. And yes, if I have to.

Best Answer

Done so on numerous occasions, will do so again if so called.

Best Answer

No..but there's a difference, I was not raised from a child to do such things. Also hundreds of yrs ago it's not like everybody had to kill and cook their own meals. An animal could feed a whole tribe. Every individual didn't need to participate in killing , skinning and cooking a meal.

Best Answer

i was never around it while growing up, but my last relationship was with someone who did. i jumped right in and learned everything about it. i've processed many deer. i find it interesting.

Best Answer

Yes. I wouldn't like to kill. But I was very good in my Advanced Anatomy and Physiology class, and we skinned our laboratory specimen and dissected it. Also, I've been cutting up my own chickens for years. I don't think I would have a problem with removing the guts.

Best Answer

would try vegetarianism first

Best Answer

I'm not good at cooking

Best Answer

so.... raw for you?

Best Answer

you missed my point

Best Answer