My ex bf claims he can know the future, and he claims that in the future i'm really happy because of the lessons I learned from being with him **rollseyes**. He tries to claim, he can't tell me exactly anything specific, but he is happy because even though our relationship is over, he knows i'm gonna become more happy than I thought possible and I might even thank him one day. He says he will be the reason that leads to my happiness in the future. This is of course after he freaked out on me, insulted me, told me i'm feelingless, that he feels sorry for my niece because of me, just went off when I said I didn't want to be in a relationship after we had been arguing a while. He was hurt because when we were together, I withdrew emotionally and didn't talk about it with him right away and he is was supposedly very hurt by how I reacted to him. I just feel like if he did understand me and truly knows me, he wouldn't feel hurt cuz he'd understand why I am the way I am, why I withdraw
ForgetHate ForgetHate 26-30, F 7 Answers Dec 6, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Oh God, good riddance! He sounds absolutely awful.<br />
He may be right in that now that you've gone through that crap with him, you can use him as a "who not to date" guide and avoid idiots like him in the future.

Best Answer

yeah I was so in love with him but now i'm just like, omg.

Best Answer

not for sure whats gotten into to him..... but he sounds --heck IDK

Best Answer

Not at all. A person who truly knows me knows I want what is best for life. You look like you are as bad at picking partners as I am. Good luck.

Best Answer

thanks!! you 2!!!

Best Answer

I'm afraid my luck is up. No worries. You have hope.

Best Answer

He sounds like a poindexter

Best Answer

Yes and no, if your intentionally being hurtful than someone that knows you will feel it more acutely. If its caused indirectly by a situation or circumstance than someone that knows you should be able to realize that and be understanding. It sounds like this guy is trying to soothe his ego by attempting to make you feel guilty; doesn't sound like someone who really knows or understands you.

Best Answer

Some people can see you more clearly than you see yourself. They can be disappointed that you are stalled in 'becoming' the person which they have perceived and which they cherish.

Best Answer

Well, nobody is completely worthless... even he can still serve as a bad example...<br />
All those bad experiences he put you though made you stronger and maybe even smarter. You might be able to spot guys like him now from afar, before you let them get close to you. The burnt child dreads the fire. Still nobody deserves a medal for burning children in order to teach them that fire is hot.<br />
I think he just wants to have the final say, so he can feel good no matter the outcome. If you are unhappy, he will claim that it's your own fault for leaving him. If you are happy, he will claim it's all thanks to him. Either way he is the good guy in his book.

Best Answer