dolly99 dolly99 41-45, F 13 Answers Apr 25, 2012

Yes. but only if you do it for you and not for the eyes of others. if you have your own personal time and relationship with God. I am talking about the spiritual thing, to feel good in your heart though, not the religious dogmas.

Best Answer

Yes. Omgggg yes

Best Answer

Of course he will, but you have to do it for you not to prove somting, and you need to trust and have faith in him.

Best Answer

I know it helps. whenever I have had a crisis in my life, God has always gotten me through it. As long as you believe and trust in Jesus, He will always be there for you. I promise. but you should try to not only talk to Him during hard times, but thank Him for the good times and for all that is good in your life.You can always talk to me too. I cannot help you but I will listen and offer my best advice. Just throwing my support out there.Good luck and God bless!

Best Answer

All of humanity has the seed of divinity WITHIN us!

Nourish,grow,cultivate,and harvest from your improved nature...

Morph into the "Overman" envisioned by Friedrich Nietzsche...

becoming the God you are capable of being!!! :)

Best Answer

Friends and family

Best Answer

I have turned the corner in my life. I was unfulfilled with how my life was going. It had a lot to do with more with how I was thinking of life as being and not the reality that is was just that and nothing more. Life is what it is. My outlook on life's events for the better or worse is how I allow it to affect me. I will find a positive in whatever comes along, as a general rule now.

Best Answer

For me that is what helps. I cannot explain it, but I feel better - EVERYTIME.

The Easter bunny does not do that for me though no matter how many times I have asked that cute little rabbit to help. He is selfish

Best Answer

Having a hard on time and turn on to god? How can that help?

Best Answer

Yes, I also turn to the Easter bunny for financial advice.

Best Answer