Trying a new tactic now, i may only smoke 1 cigarette in 2 hours until i dont think about my cigarettes
DragonKillerman DragonKillerman 18-21, M 8 Answers Apr 3, 2013 in Hobbies

My mom's best friend was smoking a pack a day, and chantix was the only thing that she was able to quit with. Look into it!

Best Answer

just try a day with silk cut you will lose the will to smoke

Best Answer

that sounds a good plan. If you are consuming 20 in 6 hrs you are chain smoking, lighting one right after another. Stopping that is wise on so many levels. How you ever developed that pattern would be interesting to figure out. <br />
Do you smoke with friends?

Best Answer

no, i only smoke alone

Best Answer

The best way to quit is to just stop and then tell people you are a non-smoker. If you keep saying you are giving up, you know that you will cave in and have one and are just waiting for such a moment. If you make the positive statement that you do not smoke, it is much more reinforcing.

Best Answer

I bought a book called ''Stop Smoking The Easy Way''. It's absolutely brilliant.<br />
I'm still on forty a day but now I hold the cigarette between my toes.....

Best Answer

Actually, nicotiene is so addictive the only way I know how to quit is to put a prohibition against myself from buying cigs. I then just used what was left of my stash to trim down and when none were there I was done.

Best Answer