pandagirl5 pandagirl5 18-21, F 18 Answers Dec 24, 2012 in Health

Think? I am absolultely positive my dear

Best Answer

You're fine hun. :)

Best Answer

You are young, weren't we all once upon a time. In our youth we make loads of mistakes, part of growing up.

Best Answer

No it's just you being you....You're *Sweet* and always will be...***Merry Christmas***...xo:)

Best Answer

thank you. merry Christmas to you too!

Best Answer

Thank you....You HAVE to be a real *Sweetie* to of been so humble with the wording of you question my dear:)

Best Answer

i try to be

Best Answer

It's just so nice on this Christmas Day here in Australia to look at a sweet smile like your and know that beneath that beautiful exterior lays an equally beautiful soul....Seeing your sweet smile and knowing the above has made my Christmas and so Thank You

Best Answer

your a very sweet guy. well i got my help im alot happier now. i can actually smile. it used to just be fake.

Best Answer

Great!...It's Christmas Day and you're happy and smiling....and the World is just so much more beautiful because of it:)

Best Answer

That'll take us all day.

Best Answer

We're all emotionally un-stable don't feel bad.

Best Answer

no one says this ever?

Best Answer

No I think u go thru what most of us do.

Best Answer

Sounds to me like you had some rough times and maybe made some poor decisions

Best Answer

whew i thought you wanted to sodomize pandas or something

Best Answer

I'm too lazy too..l

Best Answer

You have a lot of confessions. But by the looks of it, your pretty normal. Read my confessions and you'll know that's definitely emotionally unstable.

Best Answer

I don't think you're unstable ,i think you've had a really bad turn of luck along with some bad decisions, especially with 48 year old dude. I think you should really sit down and talk to someone about this

Best Answer