hopefullyhumble hopefullyhumble 56-60, M 10 Answers Jan 7, 2012

Not sure....Let me check.......oh nuts, its like trying not to think of pink elephants

Best Answer

I am constantly explaining what happened to myself in my head!!! It is so annoying. It's almost as if my mind proscesses my thoughts the way I would say it to someone!!! I am only 11 and it is frustrating. I think it is the cause of my insomnia and chronic migraines. Usually I get them at night, but I an already up anyways. I will just curl up in a ball in bear it like an adult, even though I'm only a preteen. My mind is always running. It feels like the Boston Marathon is ALWAYS in my head!!! I am worried that this will just keep on developing and get worse until I am spending my whole life curled up in fetal position. My parents say that I am gifted because I have VERY high test scores and am a very accurate artist for my age, but I started drawing in a desperate attempt to express my feelings. When my migraines get bad, I will curl up and cry and scream. It feels like I am trapped with nowhere to go!!! I have very sensitive hearing and my sight is just over 20/20. Even when I am asleep I think in sentences as well as pictures. If you have advice, type back!!!

Best Answer

No, I don't really think in words... but at the same time, I guess I do, because I can't communicate with anyone else without words, so I can't communicate with myself without words. But then again, I don't think out every single word... or do I? Oh, great, now I'll never know, because each time I try to figure it out, I'll be thinking about this question again, and I'll think in words because I'm thinking about thinking in words! ARRRRRRGHHHH!

Best Answer

Considering I internally asked myself "do I think in complete sentences?' I would like to say yes.

Best Answer

if "No!" is a complete sentence, then yes!

Best Answer

Run on sentences that never stop.

Best Answer

Of course, we all.

Best Answer

Yes, I do. Thank you very much. I will go now.

Best Answer