Not too sure on this one. Facebook is ranked #2, Myspace is ranked #131 and EP is ranked #3,452. But I admit this is a unique and awesome site regardless of its ranking on the web. I have no clue whats ranked #1. Somehow that was left off the chart I was looking at.

Best Answer

I'm kinda curious where did you get those ranks? (I hope you don't mind me asking)

Best Answer

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_social_networking_websites
Click the arrow on the Global Alexa Page Ranking on the far right to sort the ranks

Best Answer

yes it is pretty cool

Best Answer

Thanks that's pretty cool!

Best Answer

I hope not. But I guess it's possible.

Best Answer

gagging on my own vomit thinking about it, I just hate them.<br />
I hope if this site does grow it doesn't lose its quaint friendly atmosphere to express what you're going through and getting off your chest.

Best Answer

Yes. It has already started.

Best Answer

i agree but i think it's ok i guess as i'd rather be here and the site makes name is straightforward!! lol :)

Best Answer

I know it's much more fun.

Best Answer

i hope not..there are alot of douches on those sites lol

Best Answer

Yeah that's true. I hope it doesn't become the new social site

Best Answer

GOD NO I HOPE I don't like FACEBOOK OR MYSPACE both sites are invitations for relationships to end or start trouble when something is unique it shouldn't change because of another thing might be competing Facebook and myspace isn't like EP hey EP can make changes but doesn't make sense to change to be the same being different makes EP special

Best Answer

I hop not. I like EP just the way it is.

Best Answer

I like it a whole lot better, but if billions of people were on EP, I don't know if there would be a negative impact or not...perhaps the EP creators have contingency plans for such a scenario

Best Answer

I hope not. If it does, I'll probably stop coming on here.

Best Answer

Well it's got some link to Face Book as it is . ( I think)

Best Answer