Reigel27 Reigel27 26-30, M 19 Answers May 1, 2012

absolutely because there are way to many judgemental people out there. As well media flogs us with alleged perfection that few of us can meet.

Best Answer

It is for me

Best Answer

Personally speaking, not at all

Best Answer

Oh absolutely! I remember back in 832BC (when I got started helping my father make houses out of mud and straw), and all the way up to, like, the fourteen hundreds, why, you could just physically bump into some stranger and they'd be at your dinner table at least once a week! Then gutenberg had to go and get everyone reading and sh*t. What a punk.

Best Answer

I am not sure it is any harder in today's society to make friends than it was 50 years ago. I think people have more distractions today and sometimes they forget to pay attention to what is happening right in front of them. <br />
I have a hard time making friends, but with my personality I may have always had a difficult time making friends.

Best Answer

I sympathize and you are right life is fleeting away from people add me:) there online friend:)

Best Answer

Sad to say...Yes.

Best Answer

for me..No..it doesn't affect me..I'm happy to say that I am a friendly person..although some people doesn't see my worth..at first I find it hard to handle them..but later on I made to realize..I need friends..so whether they like me or not..I still want to make friends with them..in that way I can show them their value to me..and in the society.

Best Answer

In my opinion it's the same. Yes we have our online things and media, but people are generally pretty social and still get out to do things. I find that people that do things in nature, or are active outside (hiking, biking, tennis etc.), are generally very social people.

Best Answer

oh, for sure.

Best Answer