Outer beauty catches the eye, but inner beauty catches the heart. A beautiful woman will lose her good looks one day, but a truly good woman is always a good woman.

Best Answer

Beauty is a fr<x>ame of "Mind"....society focus on beauty for the wrong reasons,beauty fades but someone being good to you and treating you the way "God" said to treat you,there is no greater "Beauty" then that.

Best Answer

Sometimes outer beauty can make you ugly if inner beauty is not great and vice versa.... I have found myself attracted to someone i thought i wouldnt be before becuase of there inner beauty...

Best Answer

inner = +++++

Best Answer

Glee lol

Best Answer

Inner beauty

Best Answer

what's so funny?

Best Answer

Your username

Best Answer

why is it funny?

Best Answer

Idk it's just funny to me... Did I offend u??

Best Answer

inner beauty is more important

Best Answer

I always thought outer beauty would mean the most to me (especially since i want to be that good looking couple with a boyfriend) but looking through past relationships I saw that 1. wow my standards are pretty low and 2. those relationships were pretty good so for me beauty doesnt play the biggest role...

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer