tanzi007 tanzi007 18-21, F 16 Answers Jul 4, 2012

I think it's better to wait a little. When you're very young (18-21), you're still establishing yourself and figuring out what it is you want with your life. Give yourself that time without having to tie yourself down. Even if your mate is perfect for you, it's a huge change to go from making decisions for just yourself to suddenly having to think about what's best for both of you, and can be very limiting.<br />
However, it's also important to note that no matter how old you are when you marry, there are ALWAYS older people out there who think they have it figured out better than you and will give you "advice" whether you want/need it.

Best Answer

As long as it's not for sex, and you know why you want to be with him, I think you're in the best seat to make that judgment. Consider things like how well you get along, whether his habits are something you can live with (is he too messy, or stays out too late, for example), if your career goals match up (does one of you want to travel and the other doesn't), where you stand on kids, how well you both manage money, how you problem solve, etc. If it's serious, maybe even think about getting premarital counseling to kind of assess you as a couple. But if this is something that's 2 or more years away, you don't really have to start planning things right away. Like i said, young people change a lot in only a few years so where you are now may be radically different in just a couple of years and you may have more clarity then.
I got married at 23, which a lot of people would consider young so obviously I didn't take my own advice up there lol. But, I felt as though I knew what I was getting into and decided I was ready for the commitment. Basically, I would suggest waiting but you know better than anyone else when you're ready.

Best Answer

same here in country like india we can not a guy of our choise nd plus we r suppose to get marry real earl like at the 19 _20 or probably 21.....

Best Answer

I was married when I was 19, had 5 kids, and then went on to a career. It was difficult,but,looking back on it,I think that it was the only way to go for me.

Best Answer

It depends on the person.<br />
There really is no right or wrong age to get married. Now, if you wanted kids, then you should think about having them before the reproductive-system stops working (which can be in your mid-late 30's, sometimes early 40's -- depends)<br />
Don't ever rush in to anything either; even the most mature 20 year-old can make a mistake in choosing to get married: love is a powerful thing and can blind anyone from their rational thinking.

Best Answer

Definitely wait til you've lived a little.

Best Answer

I believe u should wait until u find the rigt person blah blah blah probablu heard this.before.but iys true you might wakeup and be like wth did I marry its ok deny a proposal unyil the right moment ;)

Best Answer

Neither. It is best to wait until you are 100% certain you have found someone who you can trust with your life and someone you want to spend the rest of your life with. Don't rush into it..

Best Answer

not too young, or you might wake up one day and wished you have not hurried into it. theres such a thing as young love, sometimes its the real thing, sometimes its just two people who hadnt had the chance to live a little and dont realise they dont want to spend the rest of their lives with each other.

Best Answer

I read somewhere that its better to get married after 30. Generally people know who they are and what they want by then. Twenties you're still changing and figuring out life and you may not grow WITH the other person and vice versa. Of course every situation is different.

Best Answer

I think its better to wait awhile whenever you feel you are ready

Best Answer

Whatever works for your relationship

Best Answer