I hardly watch news or read newspaper cuz that makes me upset!
eyesneverlie eyesneverlie 36-40 10 Answers Nov 5, 2013 in EP

I know this sounds bad but I get all of my info from The Colbert Report

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

yes definitely.....

Best Answer

Don't you ever feel depressed of media being so biased about certain facts n those depressing news, just saying it....

Best Answer

Yes Media is very biased politically...specially in India....Thats I follow political news less....I just follow science, Technology, world news, sports and movie related news often

Best Answer

Yeah...that's a much better option!

Best Answer

I am upto date with current affairs and read extensively but desist from reading tragedies or gut wrenching events.

Best Answer

Yes, but.... it's more important to search for the truth of what the News is telling you! Todays news is mostly embellished in a way to politically sway your opinions and actions, for corrupt reasons. There is bad truths and damn lies, being put in our ears, everyday!

Best Answer

Yeah..good point! Most of the time, media is biased!

Best Answer

The media decides what qualifies as " the news". Last week it was the govt shutdown because obama refused to negotiate on a healthcare delay. This week its the fact that the healthcare websites don't work. How do you feel about their selections on newsworthiness?

Best Answer

It's lame, that's all i can say....would never understand what's their criteria of selection :-/

Best Answer

their criteria is "whats alarming and will increase viewers, so we can get more advertising revenue?"

Best Answer

Very true and it's really annoying!!!

Best Answer

not important ,as its more keeping informed,similar to scanning the headlines and bylines without reading all detailsof the article.

Best Answer

Agree!

Best Answer

The answer is "yes". How can I offer my fellow human beings interesting conversations if I don't know what's going on in the world. :)

Best Answer

Haha...i hear that :p

Best Answer

No offence ! OK? :)

Best Answer

Haha...nope,not at all. Anything you like :)

Best Answer

Good point ! :)

Best Answer