I see driving a car is as important as voting. When you get your license you put are changing your life and potentially risking it and others life's but with all the responsibility you have to have to except a gift like a car you can't vote. Both put life's at risk depending on who gets voted in and I see today's youth is alot smarter then we give credit for. I think a 16 year old is just as mature to vote as an 18 year old.
ChrisIsAwesome ChrisIsAwesome 18-21, M 20 Answers Dec 29, 2012 in Politics

and you cant drink until you're 21- Vote responsibly, Chris :)

Best Answer

hahaha KB I have to check out this new Avatar

Best Answer

Yes. Both should be 18.

Best Answer

totally agree with my beautiful friend :)

Best Answer

I think 21 would be a better age for both!

Best Answer

I'm for raising the age to 35 :)

Best Answer

Oh I'd be just legal! yay

Best Answer

Yes, but worse than that, you can join the military at 18. You can die serving your country, but you don't even get to enjoy all the rights you're protecting. :(

Best Answer

yes, i think youre right

Best Answer

Yeah I do think that is "messed up" but what's worse is that at 18 years old you can sign up for the military and shoot people and you can serve people liquor but you can't drink alcohol.

Best Answer

Not really. If anything, children should not be allowed to drive until they're eighteen. They make poor choices like not pay attention when they're driving with their friends. Why do you think there are now laws against driving and texting?

Best Answer

yes it is messed up! Driving is a huge responsibility which I don't think most teenagers are ready for

Best Answer

Split the difference, make it 17 for both.

Best Answer

They're unrelated. Kids today, however, are dumber than rocks.

Best Answer

I disagree. Statistics have shown some improvement in youth over the past years.

Best Answer

Test scores do not intelligence indicate.

Best Answer

You can also join the army, get a job and start a family at 16.

Best Answer

When I was 16 we though teens were smart too. A few years of life experience taught us that we were dumb as a fence post

Best Answer

Even worse, you can get a pilot license.

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

Why? Not trying to side with my beliefs. I just want to hear a full answer on why so I can see everyone's opinion

Best Answer

I disagree

Best Answer