If he had the right plans to move the country forward and showed true leadership qualities.
Allwaysthink825 Allwaysthink825 22-25, F 12 Answers Mar 1 in Politics

Some do.

Best Answer

Impossible. Politician need exposure.

Best Answer

I heard on the news that wall street was leaning towards not supporting republicans in the next election?... i didnt hear the whole story though

Best Answer

No way They need big money to spread there lies

Best Answer

No, you can't get there without Wall Street but you have to be smart enough to not let Wall Street own you.

Best Answer

yeah, I get your point. Maybe I meant get elected with their help and then do what the hell you want once you're in, still you got to have them to get in either way.

Best Answer

Jackson did by God

Best Answer

Yeah, he just waited til congress was in recession, made up whatever bills he wanted, signed them, enacted them, and badda bing badda bam it was done before they knew what had hit them.

Best Answer

IDK, 1800's, that's not the point, the right man or woman will find their own way of overcoming obstacles to their objectives. Asking forgiveness rather than permission is a very effective tactic.

Best Answer

Ding, ding, ding.

Best Answer

What do you think Putin is doing right now? He's doing whatever he wants I'd say.

Best Answer

We're already in a gulag, its just in America they decorate the gulag with cable tv sports and fast food

Best Answer

Maybe, but I'm not falling for it.

Best Answer

Not necessarily, there are some inherent truths in American law that exist nowhere else in the world. They were hard won and we must continue to fight to keep them. Freedom ain't free. Sometimes it may seem like we're losing but truth always wins inevitably.

Best Answer

Just remember, you really can do whatever you want to do if you want to do it bad enough!

Best Answer

Nobody would even know who you are, on a national level, if you are not a multimillionaire.

Best Answer

Wall Street? Try the other media sources - they promote whomever will give them the most controversial stories and keep the public riled.

Best Answer

Sure. The mayor of our town did.

Best Answer

Awesome. Who?

Best Answer

I was being facetious...tell me....when you say "Wall Street", what comes to your mind?

Best Answer

Maybe... Hasn't happened yet in recent history, though.

Best Answer

Wouldn't stand a chance, The system is rigged and an outsider has no chance.

Best Answer

Elizabeth Warren was elected as a Mass. senator despite being the bane of Wall Street.

Best Answer