Yes. I'm living proof.

Best Answer

Did it mess you up? It sounds like it did maybe.

Best Answer

I dont think it messed me up. Made me stronger thats for sure. A lot worse has happened to me so I'm not going to let this fact bother me.

Best Answer

I have to also go with the yes answer. Although I am not sure if jealous is the emotion that is the real problem. I am a parent of children in the 30's and am being exposed to other parents of there spouses or significant others and I am baffled more by the behavior of the parents then I am the children(younger adults). The parents seem to be acting like the person they never wanted the children to be- controlling and manipulative ( I need to be important) possessive and judgmental ( I need to be needed). Just plan baffles me. They are just pushing the children away.

Best Answer

Really? I guess it is but I would not want that. I would think that is rather immature on their part.. and they did come into the world first lmao.

Best Answer

Took years of therapy for me' to straighten my head out from my jealous mother! But I still miss her since she passed away.

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

Maybe. We may need to be cautious before passing such judgment. I can imagine two cases: immature parents in competition with their kids -including in their love lives, controlling parents jealous of their potential freedom to be different from them.

Best Answer

yes...as blondie said...strange parents.

Best Answer

certainly in some ways.

Best Answer

strange parents!!!

Best Answer

I don't think you need to worry...........

Best Answer

Totally.

Best Answer